SAD

Shadows

I LOL at Blue's prices...Ajax/Highlands/Snowmass/Buttermilk pass for a student...$800. Blue Mountain Season pass for a student....$472. Hardly seems worth it.

Also for the student pass you have to be 22 and under which is total bullshit.

If having a job, going outside and living life = others thinking yer on drugs, you need new friends/family. That said, I'd rather people think I'm on drugs and getting something done than suicidal. Seriously, you need to stop listening to others telling you what's wrong with you and start figuring out what's right for you.

sorry i respect my family?

i know whats right for me and usually try to do it. its just retarded. my family needs to go to group therapy or some shit,

my mom (sorry mom, but not really) is a fuckin piece of shit. she cant pay for anything by herself and makes me instead. so when i do have a job 70% of my paychecks go towards her. then when she asks where all my money goes/how i got it in the first place she says im on drugs. which is the main reason i quit - im not supporting your damn life when im trying to start my own; especially when you think i slay drugs. she doesnt want to get a job because her fuckin alimony payments will get lowered. shes a giant piece of shit. if she wasnt such a big fuckup i easily wouldnt be in this situation.

going outside = more depressed.

Blue's operating costs per acre are probably much higher than say Jackson or Aspen. Blowing snow is retarded expensive and Blue actually has to make all its money off skiing too as I believe they have no real estate schemes or hotels and such.

700$ is a alot of money but all that electricity and water don't come cheap.

sorry i respect my family?

i know whats right for me and usually try to do it. its just retarded. my family needs to go to group therapy or some shit,

my mom (sorry mom, but not really) is a fuckin piece of shit. she cant pay for anything by herself and makes me instead. so when i do have a job 70% of my paychecks go towards her. then when she asks where all my money goes/how i got it in the first place she says im on drugs. which is the main reason i quit - im not supporting your damn life when im trying to start my own; especially when you think i slay drugs. she doesnt want to get a job because her fuckin alimony payments will get lowered. shes a giant piece of shit. if she wasnt such a big fuckup i easily wouldnt be in this situation.

going outside = more depressed.

If i end up going up to killington this weekend your more then welcome to come. I got a 2for1 voucher so lift tickets aren't an issue.

i would love that. i dont even have money for food and what not though.

most people think im acting like a bitch.

feel grateful you guys never have to deal with legit depression/psychological issues and not just "feeling gloomy"

Man, I'll cover it. I'm seeing if trevor wants to head up. If they open top to bottom pretty sure i'll head up.

I feel like if you're not a college student buying a pass in PA is fucking insane...700 for a blue pass, I think jfbb charges the same amount. Seriously $700 is rape for a pass to one mountain

Camelback normal adult pre season rate is only 529 for the unlimited

I'm already middle aged

:rofl Middle-aged? PLULEEEZ. My mom is 91 and according to actuarial charts likely to live to 95. Divide that by two, put a decade on either side and you'd have to be in your late 30's. I don't think you're even remotely that old.

Depending on when you buy here, college passes are:

Season Passes......................Through Sept 30.....Oct 1 - Nov 15.........After Nov 15

College*..............................................$450.......................$710..........................$900

*Drivers License/Photo I.D., College I.D. and proof of a minimum of 12 class credits for the fall 2010 semester/quarter required at resort to receive pass. Student's name must appear on class enrollment form. No exceptions.

Note, there is nothing there about your age.

Edited by sibhusky