MacGiver or MacGuber?

moe ghoul

Moebilevision   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Fail or may work?

• Fail
    • Win
    • Hope you got that iphone insured for breakage or loss
    • Buy a freaking helmet mounted videocam already!

I wonder what the doctors will say while they are pulling that steel plate our of your head.

That's a legit observation, the best I could do is go with a 90 degree angle piece, so at least it's a flat surface that would come in contact with the noggin. I put some padding between the metal and the head.

"i wonder what the footy looks like"

moe... you got to put beer holders/funnels on the sides now.

I like the way you think. This set up did not involve drilling the helmet or compromising the shell in any way. The Gyro Fuse vents happen to line up well for this rig. Here's a few pics looking down the vent and the "footy" that holds it in place from the inside of the helmet.

post-2366-0-10181200-1292855478_thumb.jpgpost-2366-0-46769600-1292855492_thumb.jpg

Looks like Win by 1 vote, test run tomorrow at Blue. I gotta remember to keep my head back before dropping the bar on the 6 pk, if it wasn't my phone and head, seeing some goof with my rig smash his phone and crush his skull on the lift would keep everyone laughing for days. Stoked to ski in PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Win by 1 vote, test run tomorrow at Blue. I gotta remember to keep my head back before dropping the bar on the 6 pk, if it wasn't my phone and head, seeing some goof with my rig smash his phone and crush his skull on the lift would keep everyone laughing for days. Stoked to ski in PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be at Blue tomorrow.

i like this. i'm currently sipping on hot cider and rum while PASRing and wrapping gifts.

That sounds good. I've got some spiced rum upstairs and was just wondering what I could mix it with when I remembered we have apple cider tea.

Also wrapping gifts and drinking Blue Point Brewing Winter Ale.