Snow storm weather stoke

moe ghoul

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is fucked because all the models say different shit, with the luck I've been having lately just go where I'm not. If I say in PA it will nuke NE, if I go to NE it will nuke in PA. lulz just one of those years.

Sweet. Stay in PA between Friday and next wednesday. we'll need all the help we can get.

Ok... Lets get past measuring our dicks, and get back to the important thing at hand... Snow... Since I have to shovel all of this snow that falls, I always root for it to miss me, but hit the northeast... Whether that is PA or NE, I truly don't give a shit... Basically, if it snows there, and not here, then I can leave home and go hit the freshies... Especially since I paid off last months CC, got sick (so I didnt make it to Sunday River this week), and need to satisfy some stoke... That being said, it looks like this storm will miss me, but not really dump enough to make it worth me going up to the skills... On a weekend nonetheless... On the flip side, it looks like next weeks storm (if the models hold true), will pound the northeast, including me... No rest for the weary... I really was looking forward to a little NE road trip too...

like toast said, as long as our flight can take off on wednesday, i don't care what it does.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=48.780627593814906&lon=-121.79168701171875&site=sew&smap=1&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

that's the forecast i care about right now :)

Oh shit Baker is the coolest...soo fucking jealous

DAAAAAAMMMMMMMN. Wish I was going to Baker right now.

i've never been there, so i'm stoked to get out there and check it out. plus we have friends out there who we'll be riding with, so having a local tour guide will be nice too. hopefully their weather pattern continues and we get nuked on!

Any snow is good snow, at this point. face it, this season snow wisein the Northeast has seriously sucked balls so far. Meanwhile every other part of the midwest, flatlands and out west is drowning in it. There is no god.

any snow is good snow. i will take 2 inches of snow over 0 inches of snow anyday. right now it looks like LV and north will see the most out of this little storm. which is good, because i cant think of one good place to ski in cape may. what a waste for all that snow to be deposited on a beach.

there may be a god....lots of talk like January will be cold, and favorable for snow. Hurricane schwartz has revised his "winter outlook" for what its worth.

BAKER:

This Afternoon: Snow. Steady temperature around 24. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.

Tonight: Snow. Low around 23. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.

Thursday: Snow. High near 33. South southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.

Thursday Night: Snow. Low around 25. South wind between 3 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

Friday: Snow. High near 28. South wind between 6 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches possible.

Friday Night: Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Saturday: Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 20. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Saturday Night: Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 14.

Sunday: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14.

Sunday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.

Go to Elk... I'm betting they get at least 3-6... Maybe more if the trough drops another couple miles...

The radar looks promising for NEPA.... The current forecasts do show that Elk is going to get the best of it for NEPA tomorrow hmmmm. To early to tell though me thinks.

Edited by DiMe

One behind it for early next week, way way way too early to tell but somebody between Charlotte and Boston is getting 12 or maybe it just ends up in the ocean. lulz

Just stay in PA til next Thursday. Getting Maine weather is kinda weak, any good sources? Hutz sees this storm curling back into northern Maine this weekend, so fingers are XX.

Just stay in PA til next Thursday. Getting Maine weather is kinda weak, any good sources? Hutz sees this storm curling back into northern Maine this weekend, so fingers are XX.

Your in luck I'm stuck here in PA until next weekend at the earliest (Idaho trip coming together) so if you head north life should be good.

...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 10 PM EST FRIDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MOUNT HOLLY HAS ISSUED A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR ACCUMULATING SNOW...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 10 PM EST FRIDAY.

* PRECIPITATION TYPE: SNOW

* ACCUMULATIONS: FROM AROUND THREE INCHES IN THE VALLEYS TO SIX INCHES IN THE HIGHER TERRAIN OF THE POCONOS AND SUSSEX COUNTY NEW JERSEY. THERE SHOULD BE A BAND OF HEAVIER SNOW THAT WILL ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN HALF OF THE ACCUMULATING SNOW. THIS SHOULD OCCUR DURING LATE FRIDAY MORNING IN PENNSYLVANIA AND FRIDAY AFTERNOON IN NEW JERSEY.

* TIMING: SNOW SHOULD BEGIN AFTER MIDNIGHT TONIGHT IN PENNSYLVANIA AND SPREAD EAST INTO NEW JERSEY BY FRIDAY MORNING. THE SNOW SHOULD END BY FRIDAY EVENING.

* IMPACTS: ANY SNOW THAT ARRIVES BEFORE OR DURING THE MORNING COMMUTE WILL STICK QUICKLY TO UNTREATED ROADWAYS. SNOWFALL RATES DURING THE HEAVIER BAND WILL BE MORE THAN AN INCH PER HOUR AND WILL PRODUCE VERY POOR VISIBILITIES. THE HEAVIEST SNOW MIGHT BE DONE IN TIME FOR THE EVENING COMMUTE.