Snow storm weather stoke

moe ghoul

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowing heavy down here in the Willow Grove, PA area. Roads are fine for AWD, 4WD, and good snow tires. Saw a few spinouts and people getting stuck on some more minor grades though. Should be interesting to see what we wake up to... Not sure about Blue tomorrow with the forecasted winds. I'd go if I was in the Lehigh Valley, but not sure about the drive from killadelph. John come pick me up!

there is a place called Cheesequake?

Yes. I've heard theres some good mountain biking there, but I've only hiked there. Mostly flat, but a co-worker tells me it's a lot of fun.

I just drove by there on my way home. At least a foot on the ground there. I've got 2-3 feet in my front yard, and at least 4 in by back yard.

Because of the weather, the funeral is postponed until Tuesday, which means I'm free to ski tomorrow. What's the deal here??? The Pokes aren't getting any? In-laws in Bangor claim an inch.

Anyone going to Blue anyway?

i dont understand how southern pa, western nj, and north pa can have double digits and eastern pa only has 3 inches.

In-laws in Bangor claim an inch.

i dont know is steve still comes on here but what is the deal with bangor people? everyone ive met has this inbred look about them. and the kkk is still HUGE there.

i dont understand how southern pa, western nj, and north pa can have double digits and eastern pa only has 3 inches.

i dont know is steve still comes on here but what is the deal with bangor people? everyone ive met has this inbred look about them. and the kkk is still HUGE there.

Look at the radar and you will understand.

• 2 weeks later...

Possible snow on Friday according weather.com

noaa:

Thursday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Thursday Night: A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Friday: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming northwest between 5 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Friday Night: Snow likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Saturday: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.