Snow storm weather stoke

moe ghoul

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still early, but models indicate midatlantic and New England might get snow out this current round of Pacific storms coupled with a system that's been spinning off the atlantic coast. WOOT!!

I was checking out the weather this morning and saw something brewing this weekend. Keep us updated and make sure the Moe-tel is on standby for an immediate departure!

i can only imagine that this storm will dump heavy snow throughout the region. my plan is to bolt to the poconos sunday evening after my second glorious day of christmas. i see this storm causing a delay of that plan. im stoked for snow, but the later in the weekend this happens, the better.

I was checking out the weather this morning and saw something brewing this weekend. Keep us updated and make sure the Moe-tel is on standby for an immediate departure!

The Moe-tel has no vacancies this weekend, sorry baby Jeebus! We're headin for NH on Sunday, hopefully right in the thick of it for sweet fresh turns on Monday. Will be up there until NY eve. If the test run of the Moe-bilevision helmet cam works out tomorrow, look forward to some epic gaper POV from New Hampster!

The Moe-tel has no vacancies this weekend, sorry baby Jeebus! We're headin for NH on Sunday, hopefully right in the thick of it for sweet fresh turns on Monday. Will be up there until NY eve. If the test run of the Moe-bilevision helmet cam works out tomorrow, look forward to some epic gaper POV from New Hampster!

I love all the Moe-Branding. Maybe start franchising the Moe-tel setup?

i can only imagine that this storm will dump heavy snow throughout the region. my plan is to bolt to the poconos sunday evening after my second glorious day of christmas. i see this storm causing a delay of that plan. im stoked for snow, but the later in the weekend this happens, the better.

I agree. Sunday would be perfect...looking that way right now.

I've been tracking it pretty good since I don't feel like shoveling out the complex, and it looks like it will hit the coast more than inland, but who knows how much moisture... I'm hoping only several inches at the most... Ill root for it to hook north into a massive snowstorm for you guys... Accuweather said it looked like it could shadow the same storm as the 93 superstorm... Accuweather makes me laugh my ass off... I don't see that happening lol

I've been tracking it pretty good since I don't feel like shoveling out the complex, and it looks like it will hit the coast more than inland, but who knows how much moisture... I'm hoping only several inches at the most... Ill root for it to hook north into a massive snowstorm for you guys... Accuweather said it looked like it could shadow the same storm as the 93 superstorm... Accuweather makes me laugh my ass off... I don't see that happening lol

Accuweather is probably the most inaccurate when it comes to snowfall. They're just a hype machine.