Medevac Chopper at CB on Saturday 1/29

IceDevil_27

unless someone was related to the person or saw it happen you probably wont find out. not too many people on here go to CB and even if there were patrollers on here from CB i dont think they can exactly say what happened. my guess would be person vs tree or some type of head trauma.

Sib where are they based out of by you? I know there wasn't anything medically legit (ie. medevac) in Whitefish when I was there...

The copter? They've had the Alert helicopter ever since I moved here. I assume that they're based out of either the Glacier Park Int'l or Kalispell airport. They take the patient to Kalispell Regional Medical Center. Not sure when you were here, but it says Alert started around 3 decades back. More history.

It was there this AM, apparently doing Ski Patrol training of some kind. I overheard someone say in the locker room that it now has some kind of Recco (sp?) locator and they were testing it by having guys hide on Good Med and the copter was trying to locate them.

Edited by sibhusky

Long story short...

Nipples aka Steven Larick. Father = papasteeze aka rob larick got me on skis at the age of 3. Soon after it was the love of my life and passion. Both of us posted on here for awhile. Nipples was given to me at Camp of Champion in Whistler when I was 11. Broke my neck in July of 09 and was told I can't ski for a year. Dissappeared for awhile and now I'm back and ready to go.

I apologize for the thread snake. Just thought I'd clear the air.

• Like 1

Long story short...

Nipples aka Steven Larick. Father = papasteeze aka rob larick got me on skis at the age of 3. Soon after it was the love of my life and passion. Both of us posted on here for awhile. Nipples was given to me at Camp of Champion in Whistler when I was 11. Broke my neck in July of 09 and was told I can't ski for a year. Dissappeared for awhile and now I'm back and ready to go.

I apologize for the thread snake. Just thought I'd clear the air.

So, are you cleared to do tricks again or are you done with that stuff? As a mom, of course, I hope you're going to take it easy for a few years.

Docter says steel is stronger than bone, so I'm good.

Stupid mistake. Ran into the ocean to wash the sand off, dove in, my hands hit my face and my chin went my chest in the sand. Wasn't impaired by anything... so we got that question out the way. Just dove more str8 down than out as well as way to early.

Hell yeah dude. So many spots been trying to hit my whole life as well as hand rails. Got a jump built now in Chadds Ford/Kennett area.

Docter says steel is stronger than bone, so I'm good.

Stupid mistake. Ran into the ocean to wash the sand off, dove in, my hands hit my face and my chin went my chest in the sand. Wasn't impaired by anything... so we got that question out the way. Just dove more str8 down than out as well as way to early.

Hell yeah dude. So many spots been trying to hit my whole life as well as hand rails. Got a jump built now in Chadds Ford/Kennett area.

if you know where penn london is there are 2 huge 15 stairs behind the school with perfect handrails. always wanted to hit it just never got over there before it was plowed.