utah

toast21602

are you kidding me? :blink:

Not that I didn't enjoy your stuff Jeff, and it may be that it just brings back memories of some great trips to Utah, but it was just a realy good, honest trip report with no BS and lots of good pictures. Just kinda gave a really good feel for them enjoying themselves, which is what it's all about in the end.

Not that I didn't enjoy your stuff Jeff, and it may be that it just brings back memories of some great trips to Utah, but it was just a realy good, honest trip report with no BS and lots of good pictures. Just kinda gave a really good feel for them enjoying themselves, which is what it's all about in the end.

My vote goes to the Montana TR :bow:

wow, the only legit crew on this site (in my opinion) that actually still lives in PA goes out to utah and gets it done. they post ALL THERE OWN PHOTOS AND VIDEOS of them riding a huge VARIETY of terrain, limited but necessary lifestyle shots, and short and to the point details about the trip.

fuck the rest of the trip reports, this was it for the season.

yea the montana tr sucked... but that was in fact my goal. so thanks for letting me know i was successful.

Really nice report that brought back great memories of face shots, the pow mow stuff really put me right back on the bus with Woody.

No one should get all upset because person x says whatever, ride for yourself certainly not for the internet let alone what nick malozzi or johnnylaw thinks.

I will say that a TR should be like a story or what you would tell people, every little detail is not necessary nor that interesting.

Again sick TR, there is alot of skiing time left lets hope someone posts something good.

So you saying me, atomic jeff, Nazareth jay, Johnny Style and AngryHugo are not a legit crew? Fuck you Mr Malozzi.

Seriously who cares ? Who gives a shit if Johnny Mosely thinks my 360 mute sucks or if Doug Coombs (god rest his soul) hates my skiing style from the grave.

You ride for yourself and no one else.

I was joking when I made the comment to timeless, didn't mean to start this shit.

Who cares whose TR was the best. Who cares what Nick Malozzi thinks. I really only care if I get JohnnyLaw's approval, as he's the best skier on the mountain and the only bro brah ski bum TR maggot that used to ski at Bear Creek. Haters gon' hate, but in the end, the shady crue had a great time in Utah, snow or no snow. Me GSS and Nsjay didn't get shit last year in Jackson, but jesus, you're in Jackson. Fun times regardless.