Jack Frost Closed for the Season

Jack Frost Closed

Jack Frost Mountain closed for the season

Jack Frost is officially closed for the season. Thank you ALL for such a great year! Customers, Employees, Everybody!

BIG BOULDER IS STILL 100% open!!

This weekend Big Boulder will be open 10am to 6pm

Snow Passes are just $29.

Spring Conditions-100% open.

jack frost really has had quite a limited season since Peak took over. kinda lame really. before peak took over JF would generally stay open on weekends till the last weekend in march, I even remember some seasons where it went to the first weekend in April. Come on Peak..everyone knows JF>>>>>BB, whats the deal?

i am sure they are not closing due to a lack of snow

Ehhh....in my honest opinion the snow didnt come first at Frost this year. It certainly did at Boulder but not at

frost. When we had the warm spell at the end of Feb, things were looking pretty bad that weekend, but then they got 8 inches the last monday of feb, and a few more inches like a week ago or so. had they not gotten that last 10" of snow, they wouldnt have been open last weekend.

Was a great season though, the snow dumps helped out quite a bit. The webcam of One Park at Frost still looks mighty inviting.

i checked that out too...still snow in one park glade.

Which Frost guys are going to Blue this weekend.

i thought about that, but as you would say, the logistics dont work. i think i will use the alien pass at CB sat, make a few short runs at BB sun, then if next weekend is still in the cards, use the camelcard for some type of discount. if next weekend didnt work out for whatever reason, i would be kicking myself for not getting to camelback this weekend.