2011-2012 season...

burton71

Not tonight. We're going to wait until the snowmakers are done burying us before we put anything else out. We've had the guns on non stop since Monday night. Friday morning we'll have some new stuff out.

sweet. we were going to come out tonite, but we slept in too late this morning. we're planning to be there tomorrow nite...looking forward to more stuff being open :)

I just got back from BC...They really did lay down a shit ton of snow.......I would think if they can blow tonight they have a good chance to have 100% open for the weekend.....

hopefully they keep cascade closed so they can get more snow down on it when it cools down and build a legit park on it.

Urban down rails tomorrow please!

Today was nice though. Snow was hard at first. Cat tracks all over black bear though. Bear layed down a ton of snow the past couple days though.

horrible cat tracks everywhere. im guessing they blew right up till open and groomed in super quick. hopefully time allows for more care to be taken on this build.

good to hear about them doing well after the crap start. i haven't been there in years - i'd like to get back maybe.

DO ittt. i think kevin and justin come up during the evenings sometimes.

build looks sick so far they got the bottom six rails in. hopefully theyll get the first jump in black bear built and scatter a few rails on it till they have enough snow for the mini jump line. i hope they put skirting on that one flat bar rail cuz i got stuck under it a few times yesterday and it didn't feel very good.

Could anybody that rides today give us a park report? Can't check webcams at work.

cascades open with nothing on it.

black is as follows,

15 foot table top jump

down rail, flat box, small down rail

down candy cane, flat rail, flat box,

DFD rail, flat circle rail.

in that order from top to bottom. 2-3 rail wide sets and then the dfd and circle rail.

jump is meh, typical table top jump. more fun to hit it as a hip.

Edited by Kyle

Pretty much what Kyle said... figured we'd get a medium sized table top up for the weekend. But all in all a pretty basic setup for now. Once we can get the trails all dozed out the way we want em we'll start adding more stuff. I think we're going to hold off on Cascade until we see what this goofy weather is going to do. Solid blowing temps are still a week off...We still need a whole lot of snow over there to start building and I'd hate to lose what we already have if we start moving it around too much.