BB This Weekend?

AtomicSkier

snore.... they'll blow snow when they can blow snow, they want to be open and making coin just as much as we all want to ski believe me.....

They could've been blowing the last two nights...lame.

Theres no way that they could have opened this weekend. Its been unseasonably warm.

Wrong.

Tonight is also colder than expected, they could be making it snow.

SRs site said that the snowmakers were going to take a break, but temps got down to 23 and they should be making snow... I'll find out tomorrow morning... I'll be getting some runs in tomorrow morning at 8...

SRs site said that the snowmakers were going to take a break, but temps got down to 23 and they should be making snow... I'll find out tomorrow morning... I'll be getting some runs in tomorrow morning at 8...

They were still making snow at 10:30 AM... Great morning...

Are you a snowmaking expert?

Expert? No. I obviously know more about it than you though. As someone said in either this thread or maybe one on the Blue board: All the mountains want to be making snow just as much or more than you want them to be. Do you think that the powers that be are just not making snow because they don't feel like it?

Expert? No. I obviously know more about it than you though. As someone said in either this thread or maybe one on the Blue board: All the mountains want to be making snow just as much or more than you want them to be. Do you think that the powers that be are just not making snow because they don't feel like it?

but they absolutely could have been making snow, unless there was some weird weather pattern that actually caused it to be colder at blue than boulder, which i really, really doubt. whether it would have been a smart business decision to blow or not, that's an entirely different story, but i'm pretty confident they could have made snow if they wanted to.

• Like 2