BB This Weekend?

AtomicSkier

whatever that far skiers left trail is called now, that has maybe 250ft of vert right? how the fuck could inversions effect that at all.

I'm not saying that BB and that alone had an inversion. The whole region had an inversion. Jim Thorpe at the bottom of this area had colder temps than BB.

When you live in PA all you have to be excited about are the snow quality, grooming, and some tree skiing at JF. Don't hate because I enjoy what I've got. If I lived in CO I could get excited about all the sweet pow and go talk about it on CASR instead of trolling the boards of the lowly easterners.

• Like 1

if you aint gon ride fly then you might as well hate...shit

last time i saw you fly threw the air at boulder, you were spinning like a ballerina aka (PENCIL) AKA NO STEEEZE while the crowd was screaming, YOUR A GAPER SHADOWS!!! Then again this was like 3 years ago.... Im full of haterade so u might as well club down a notch there cheese tits.

When you live in PA all you have to be excited about are the snow quality, grooming, and some tree skiing at JF. Don't hate because I enjoy what I've got. If I lived in CO I could get excited about all the sweet pow and go talk about it on CASR instead of trolling the boards of the lowly easterners.

Nailed this one on the head mr fluffernutter!!

So Fluffy......what does it look like for the week ahead of us as far as snowmaking?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that no snow will be made tonight.

Seriously speaking, Wednesday is very iffy at best. Thursday night begins a period of several potentially good nights. Depending on a few variables, you might even see day time snowmaking on Saturday.

Keep your fingers crossed, do the happy time snow dance, and don't piss off the snow gods. GSS might get to make some turns this weekend!

last time i saw you fly threw the air at boulder, you were spinning like a ballerina aka (PENCIL) AKA NO STEEEZE while the crowd was screaming, YOUR A GAPER SHADOWS!!! Then again this was like 3 years ago.... Im full of haterade so u might as well club down a notch there cheese tits.

thanks anonymous by stander

no doubt. people joining this site specifically to flame me lol.

all past co workers for sure.

It's only fair. You flame on Ian and BB Park all day. I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to pop up. In any case, it makes this place more interesting.

LOL @ Pure Gold

Whats up with this saying? Have you been watching the gold miner show on discovery channel? I mean i have, its actually pretty good. I mean... its PURE GOLD

and BTW, FTW

east mt chairlift @ roughly 400ft per second... Yuengling Black and Tan pounder... Pack of camel crushes... lapping risk it and elevator glade

PURE GOLD BROHAN!!!! YA FEEL ME?

LOL @ Pure Gold

Whats up with this saying? Have you been watching the gold miner show on discovery channel? I mean i have, its actually pretty good. I mean... its PURE GOLD

and BTW, FTW

east mt chairlift @ roughly 400ft per second... Yuengling Black and Tan pounder... Pack of camel crushes... lapping risk it and elevator glade

PURE GOLD BROHAN!!!! YA FEEL ME?

ehhhh camel crushes? personally, i hate them. but its all about preference i guess.