the pics from today thread

Justin

7 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Really?

My bro in laws firm in DC does...it’s more of a summertime thing and more big cities. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/capitalbusiness/on-summer-fridays-5-oclock-comes-early/2016/08/11/5e70e740-5346-11e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html?das=pw_spsrd_hit&utm_term=.a54997925c6d

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

My dentist is closed on Fridays for the summer so she can go to her beach house. 

My dentist hours.  Four days a week is plenty. I worked three days this last week now that’s perfect.  The workweek is so much better when you start on Tuesday morning end end Thursday afternoon. 

BFFB04CC-0BD2-415F-ADF6-3411B76D2B58.png

1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

What?! Is that you? That looks like it sucks😡

Yup. Broke 3 bones in my foot and stress fracture in my ankle, just in time for summer!  

56 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The fence around pool makes it look like a public pool but I guess it’s your moms house. 

It is. But given the fact that you’re just looking for attention I’ll spare you any details of why. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Yup. Broke 3 bones in my foot and stress fracture in my ankle, just in time for summer!  

It is. But given the fact that you’re just looking for attention I’ll spare you any details of why. 

When I broke my femur half my life ago around this time I had a toe to hip cast so I feel ya. That thing would get so fucking hot and itchy. It's probably a good thing that your boot can be removed. When my cast came off in August I had the most pale, atrophied leg.

From my educational experimentation, I have found that beer will heal. So drink up while you recover. 

I promise you this looked much better through the telescope but here's Jupiter and it's moons through the scope. Jupiter is ballin in the sky this month. Should be the best viewing this weekend. Saturn hits opposition next month I believe... Can't wait for that!

Screenshot_20190607-063227.jpg

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, toast21602 said:

When I broke my femur half my life ago around this time I had a toe to hip cast so I feel ya. That thing would get so fucking hot and itchy. It's probably a good thing that your boot can be removed. When my cast came off in August I had the most pale, atrophied leg.

From my educational experimentation, I have found that beer will heal. So drink up while you recover. 

Yeah it’s nice being able to take it off at night. Beer will be the main source of healing for sure. It’s not too painful anymore, just need to wear the boot to protect it. Gonna give it a week and see if I’ll be able to play golf with it on. 

4 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

How did you do that? I actually had a great summer the year I broke my wrist. Couldn’t work, but was able to do lots of camping and hiking. 

Playing men’s league hockey of all things. 

4 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Sorry about that Kyle. Heal up dude

Thanks! 

34 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Yeah it’s nice being able to take it off at night. Beer will be the main source of healing for sure. It’s not too painful anymore, just need to wear the boot to protect it. Gonna give it a week and see if I’ll be able to play golf with it on. 

Playing men’s league hockey of all things. 

Thanks! 

You could probably get a medical marijuana card.  

• Like 1