Will snowmaking begin tonight?

RidgeRacer

Why would it just be Freedom with these temperatures? Prime snowmaking temps Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday nights. Now I just have to decide if I'm hitting BB Friday night or Saturday morning.

it was kind of a joke....its a nightmare when they open with just freedom.....something i said i would never do again....but at this point.............

it was kind of a joke....its a nightmare when they open with just freedom.....something i said i would never do again....but at this point.............

It would be much more tolerable if they had just Freedom open and were open in the AM. I know it doesn't make financial sense, so they open at 3 when all the JibHonks are done school, but if you could get some uncrowded morning runs, I think even that little but would be worth it...

I bet things are starting to fill in nicely up there...

It would be much more tolerable if they had just Freedom open and were open in the AM. I know it doesn't make financial sense, so they open at 3 when all the JibHonks are done school, but if you could get some uncrowded morning runs, I think even that little but would be worth it...

I bet things are starting to fill in nicely up there...

i doubt they would open with just freedom on a weekday (like Friday for exmple) I am desperate to ski, but not desperate enough to take off a day of work friday and ski freedom. It just wouldnt be epic.....ever.

A friday opening with Freedom, then some additional trails Saturday would be more likely. Its what i am hoping for anyways.

Ride just curious have you ever ridden bb. Just curious. Not being a douche.

I believe once when I was a wee lad. Way back in the day... I could be confusing it with a different mountain though... You can be a douche if you want... I'm sure it's warranted lol

• Like 1