Best iPhone app for the money

chrisXL3

Firstly, welcome ChrisXL3, I hope you stick around. I enjoyed your first post and while I don't have any app suggestions for you; as you can see, there are many positive PASRs that can assist you.

Secondly, will somebody please ban GSS?

ChrisXL3 makes their very first post on the board. It is topical, germane, and designed to create constructive responses and positive discussion. The very first response is an inane one from the "Condition" (my pet name for GSS) and the exact opposite of what the OP brought to the table.

I accept the fact that the "condition" trolls these boards, but to a virgin poster? This is the equivalent to somebody saying, "Hi, my name is Jim" and the initial response is "FU, get out of here." Is that what we want as an online community?

I can only surmise that this behavior is meant to intimidate the OP and outright attack him. This will prevent OP from making any posts in the future. This will prevent any future PASRs from participating, or even viewing the board in the future. The board will suffer. The "condition" wonders why the board is slow. Take action now and ban GSS.

The "condition" is like one of those old drunk guys that comes into a bar with twenty dollars, occupies a seat all day, gets drunk and harasses the young girls. The owner of said bar is too afraid to say anything so as a result he will be ensured of his daily twenty dollars from the drunk, but nobody else comes into the bar. Come to think of it, that is the "condition," just add Karaoke.

***Originally, this paragraph was filled with personal attacks so I deleted it, but will be glad to share them with others at Blue this year***

P.S. If you want to know why I call him the condition, ask on the slopes, I'm trying to keep this site PG-13.

• Like 6

Firstly, welcome ChrisXL3, I hope you stick around. I enjoyed your first post and while I don't have any app suggestions for you; as you can see, there are many positive PASRs that can assist you.

Secondly, will somebody please ban GSS?

ChrisXL3 makes their very first post on the board. It is topical, germane, and designed to create constructive responses and positive discussion. The very first response is an inane one from the "Condition" (my pet name for GSS) and the exact opposite of what the OP brought to the table.

I accept the fact that the "condition" trolls these boards, but to a virgin poster? This is the equivalent to somebody saying, "Hi, my name is Jim" and the initial response is "FU, get out of here." Is that what we want as an online community?

I can only surmise that this behavior is meant to intimidate the OP and outright attack him. This will prevent OP from making any posts in the future. This will prevent any future PASRs from participating, or even viewing the board in the future. The board will suffer. The "condition" wonders why the board is slow. Take action now and ban GSS.

The "condition" is like one of those old drunk guys that comes into a bar with twenty dollars, occupies a seat all day, gets drunk and harasses the young girls. The owner of said bar is too afraid to say anything so as a result he will be ensured of his daily twenty dollars from the drunk, but nobody else comes into the bar. Come to think of it, that is the "condition," just add Karaoke.

***Originally, this paragraph was filled with personal attacks so I deleted it, but will be glad to share them with others at Blue this year***

P.S. If you want to know why I call him the condition, ask on the slopes, I'm trying to keep this site PG-13.

even before i read your post...i saw his stupid post, clicked the delete button, and shook my head. but, I have just the tool to fix this problem...

gss.png

A lot of pasr is on phresheez. The creator of the app used to post here too. I use android but I'm pretty sure its in the apple market.

If I was still tracking vert I'd use phresheez...The owner/creator posts here when he needs help with PA ski areas, but it looks it's pretty well covered now. Welcome chris!

• Like 1

With so little snow last week, I used the Navionics app on my daughter snowtubing instead. It was nice to see her speed and elevation, plus i took photos and videos that are linked into the archives section of each run she made.
Now i see the app is on sale for only 99 cents on the app store.

• 1 month later...