snow blowers

indiggio

Blue regulars would know better, but any chance at t2b for Black Friday?

No way. They have been concentrating on Vista and Main St to open. If Main St is open the whole way for opening day, that's pretty darn good for Blue. Sorry about the strong language.

They have been blowing in the valley, but that is not even close to being usable.

• Like 2

Not with the low sun angle...I keep forgetting that you are still kind of a noob.

What's the temp have to be there then, 80? I went there my whole senior year and there were plenty of days it was spring like in the mid 40s. I'm a little skeptical, but you've been living the Doug Lyfe for years. Who am I to question your lyfes knowledge? Nah mean?
  • Like 2

You're a fucking retard.

Thank you for that little bit of poetic justice. You manage to get yourself banned from internet message boards. Really?

If they want to ban me for being a retard fine. At least it wasn't because I want to be a dick 24/7. Nah mean?

By Sunday there could be alot of terrain open!!!! It will be cool seeing you at Blue again this season!!!

TP4 don't expect freshies in the woods next Sunday...I'm tracking out everything from lazy mile to Burma. Every nook and cranny of trees and maybe huck some small cliffs...the 10"-12" we get next week along with lake effect off beltsville will be out of sight!!!!

The beltsville lake effect will be epic. Where do PAS&R's park when in the upper lot?

Is it just me or is this pretty cold for late November? Gonna be in the teens Friday morning at Blue.

it is. Highs in the 20s tomorrow? I remember it being pretty warm last year. I could be wrong though. At least it will help areas get some snow down and get a good base. The earlier they get people in, the more money they will bring it, and more importantly, the more days I will get in.