toast21602

I'll be at Blue tonight (Toast) since this is the last day I can ski until probably late next week. Shit's loaded in the car. Weather will be great and the stoke levels are high for what I hope to be buttery smooth laps on challenge.

just saw this. sorry. I came home from work and got right back to work installing garage door openings. ltd.

The joys of home ownership. The joy only lasts so long...

The joys were over 5 years ago when I bought my first place. I still enjoy it, though. Especially after building this house. A much different experience.

Is still rather come home and do something rather than sit on Facebook or every message board known to man. I really enjoy keeping a nice yard and making improvements. It's not for everybody, though. Some people like it, and some people would rather spend their time at Sheetz.

• Like 4

The joys were over 5 years ago when I bought my first place. I still enjoy it, though. Especially after building this house. A much different experience.

Is still rather come home and do something rather than sit on Facebook or every message board known to man. I really enjoy keeping a nice yard and making improvements. It's not for everybody, though. Some people like it, and some people would rather spend their time at Sheetz.

Indeed, building a place is far more fun than just buying an already existing house. It's all so new!!

Have a kid or two, then the house goes by the wayside!

I like doing yard work. Being outside and getting some light exercise while accomplishing a task feels good. I'm half Mexican, so maybe that's why I like it so much too.