racers ready ?!?!?

mbike-ski

For some reason you aren't on this team. I am disappoint.

I quit racing years ago. I would do Nastar and one week my time was 25 seconds and the next week id be 26 seconds and id drive home pissed off. Plus until this year Johnny Style was on the PASR race team and I burned my bridges with him Jackson Hole 2012...as he was a wet blanket and sandy vagina and I publicly called him out for it.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

I quit racing years ago. I would do Nastar and one week my time was 25 seconds and the next week id be 26 seconds and id drive home pissed off. Plus until this year Johnny Style was on the PASR race team and I burned my bridges with him Jackson Hole 2012...as he was a wet blanket and sandy vagina and I publicly called him out for it.

lame

I don't blame him.

What i typed sounded better in my head than when i re-read it.  i dont blame him at all for not posting here any longer, either.   

Maybe this is a better statement......, it sucks that someone that used to post up decent ski shit, instead of what someone had for lunch and where, doesnt post here any longer.  

• Like 1

i thought you meant skiing ability. But yeah, I'm the best skier on the mountain so I should be fine.

Skiing ability he's alright..kind of slow..and not pushy on powder days like you need to be. AngryHugo could sort of hang and he was a snowboarder. The best person to come to JH would be Johnny Law but work got in the way this year.

What i typed sounded better in my head than when i re-read it.  i dont blame him at all for not posting here any longer, either.   

Maybe this is a better statement......, it sucks that someone that used to post up decent ski shit, instead of what someone had for lunch and where, doesnt post here any longer.  

Mac and Cheese...with bacon...

Skiing ability he's alright..kind of slow..and not pushy on powder days like you need to be. AngryHugo could sort of hang and he was a snowboarder. The best person to come to JH would be Johnny Law but work got in the way this year.

Next year for sure though you guys should know I'm bell to bell.

hoping it gets cancelled.... I'll likely be stuck at work a bit late tonight.

yeah, I'd kinda rather be in the glades in a snow storm anyway.  Btw- you are not looking well... perhaps you should take the rest of the day off;)

Edited by thedude4bides

Racing is cancelled guys...prob a good thing as your star racer will be back next week. Enjoy the powder.

yeah, I'd kinda rather be in the glades in a snow storm anyway.  Btw- you are not looking well... perhaps you should take the rest of the day off;)

Wow just wow skiing glades at night time. Oh Lordy. You better wear a head lamp.