racers ready ?!?!?

mbike-ski

Wednesday night BC will have a duel slalom set up. One with stubbies and one with full length gates. Should be good for those who haven't run gates yet this year or those who just want extra practice.

Debabting giving this a try haha. Ripping gates on a 145 rockered park board with dull edges would make things interesting

Debabting giving this a try haha. Ripping gates on a 145 rockered park board with dull edges would make things interesting

You might have a better time in the GS course they are setting up tonight. Slalom might be interesting even if you had a fresh tune but mad respect if you do it!

Sorry I couldn't make it.  When I switched to the ABE flight arriving at 4:20pm I thought I'd be able to make it.  We didn't get in until 4:50pm, and then waited for bags, which never came.  Had to file a lost baggage claim, etc.  I had boots, jacket, pants, but no warm layers, and no helmet.  Wasn't a good start to a race night.

That's ok, you'll still be skating tonite!

You aren't kidding. It was pretty firm. Cold as balls. Windy enough to indefinitely remain in suspended animation at the top of razors if you weren't in a tuck. Props to Mike and Johnny for representing with me tonight. The course actually was set nice and had good grip. Tough night for team PASR, though: did not meet requirement to generate team score.