Blue Mountain Closing

toast21602

per FB...

Blue has had an AMAZING season this year and we owe it all to YOU, our loyal guests AND of course, Old Man Winter & Mother Nature for bestowing upon us a long-overdue, "real" Winter! It has been a record-setting season for total snowfall amounts, and we're very close to shredding our Guest Attendance from 2009!

Sunday, April 6th will be the last day of the season. Tubing will close this Sunday 03/30 at 5pm and Blue will close during the week 03/31 - 04/04 for skiing & riding. Click here for more info - http://www.skibluemt.com/the-mountain/events-calendar/master-2013-2014/limited-services-(1)/?m=3&d=24&y=2014

Anybody gonna be at blue tomorrow late afternoon?

Can't believe they still haven't beaten 2009 attendance. Maybe the snow kept some folks from getting to the hill.

thinking about going up tomorrow now that there is a set date and no weekday skiing next week...

The no weekday thing chaps my ass but last night I was one of 6 people riding from 6-8pm so you can't really fault them, that's alot of electrcity for 0 dollars in revenue.

It was an incredible season but my greedy ass ain't ready to quit it yet, was really hoping they would run 9-5 next week.

• Like 2

It was an incredible season but my greedy ass ain't ready to quit it yet, was really hoping they would run 9-5 next week.

Seconded, kinda bummed I didn't get gear down here sooner for some earlier pocono laps this season. Lesson learned. Is, not was, dood! Still plenty of skiing for the next 6-8 weeks if the temps hold up north.

Seconded, kinda bummed I didn't get gear down here sooner for some earlier pocono laps this season. Lesson learned. Is, not was, dood! Still plenty of skiing for the next 6-8 weeks if the temps hold up north.

I'll be in the Whites this weekend and then Aspen, then reggaefest at the loaf and then maybe the rock pile so plenty of skiing left just not during the week.