Best Mid Size SUV

poconoceancity

Its just a fun fact. Rolls royce trannies arent even rolls royce trannies. A 3rd party makes them for a couple other car manufacturers.

air bag suspension is an option on the grand cherokees too.

If price doesnt matter you could always get a porche suv

VW Tuareg had airbag suspension too. You could raise or lower your ground clearance depending on where you were driving. Not sure who makes the trans for jeep and rolls Royce, but there are plenty of other cars that do the same kinda thing.

I'm looking to get something before the PA season starts in November. After test driving everything, I don't love anything. What should I buy? I don't care about cost or gas mileage.

The GL 450 is too big and we already have a Tahoe. I like the ML 350 and the grand Cherokees are super nice. They are available with a hemi. So are the Durango RTs. Those SRTs are over priced in my opinion.

lol...i thought you didnt care about cost.  Cadillac had/has some type of wagon that has a ridiculously big engine in it as well.  not sue if its a 4 wheel drive dealio or not, but it will run with or better than whatever corvette TTC6 strapped his snowboard to.  

If you actually go somewhere it snows, like alot of snow, the best car is one in which you don't care if you dent it up. Lotta old ass Camry's and shit with big dents and rust in the NEK. Old fucking pickups that belch diesel......best snow vehicle ever is a Hyundai Accent with snow tires...truth...

Very true.  thats why i liked my 4runner so much.  ran like a top, but honestly, i dont think there was one straight panel on the thing, it was a few different shades of white, the sunroof was stupid and broken, but the 4wheel drive worked.....well.  

• Like 1

juelz santana, jadakiss, and chingy also do WakeUpNow.

a few years ago, when Jada's coke came in they had to use the scales they weigh the whales with. His bathtub lifted up, his walls did a 360, and he had shit the government got. Now he is doing WakeUpNow. How the mighty have fallen

Fuck - the - frail shit.

I'm getting old I guess

• Like 1