11/14...guns will be turned on tonight.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Marginal production I don't know about that. In the low 20s up there now with low humidity.

It's hard to tell from the cams but it doesn't look like they got alot from the action in the valley.

I'm like a virgin picking up his date on prom night....I want to ski so fucking bad, the whole deal, beers, bros, hoes, making turns that I can't let myself believe there is any hope for this weekend....

• Like 3

It's hard to tell from the cams but it doesn't look like they got alot from the action in the valley.

I'm like a virgin picking up his date on prom night....I want to ski so fucking bad, the whole deal, beers, bros, hoes, making turns that I can't let myself believe there is any hope for this weekend....

What hoes??? JLaw are you skiing anywhere this weekend or holding out till Blue opens?

What hoes??? JLaw are you skiing anywhere this weekend or holding out till Blue opens?

Wifes birthday so I'm going to try to hold out, I can't pump and dump, once it starts I have to be able to go like 4 or 5 times a week.

Like a heroin junky, I'm almost incapable of half assing this shit which is impressive considering how prevalent that is in the rest of my life.

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 1

Or that someone employs me...at there own will none the less......

The best is when I was at my karaoke groupies house this past summer. She's a masseuse and has her own massage bed and she was working my love handles extra hard and she said you have such a muscular back....lol...best of all I didn't have to wrap a $50 bill around my Johnson like at those Asian rub and tug joints. Only took some

Yuenglings and Jameson shots.

The best is when I was at my karaoke groupies house this past summer. She's a masseuse and has her own massage bed and she was working my love handles extra hard and she said you have such a muscular back....lol...best of all I didn't have to wrap a $50 bill around my Johnson like at those Asian rub and tug joints. Only took some

Yuenglings and Jameson shots.

That's quality I would love a masseuse SO....i think there should be a team masseuse at every work place.....

Blue is a beast!Is this their earliest opening ever?

Yes earlier opening and don't tell anybody but X-ing is good.

$40 just off the main and Vista chair? That's not the best of deals

It's supply and demand. Supply is low demand is high. At least they aren't giving free skiing to passholders from other areas. Maybe in the spring they will when supply is high and demand is low.

It's worth it! They busted their ass to open.I wonder if CB will step it up and open also.

Are we gonna see poconoceancity at blue one of the days this weekend?

• Like 1

$40 just off the main and Vista chair? That's not the best of deals

10x the terrain Boulder will have

Yes earlier opening and don't tell anybody but X-ing is good.

It's supply and demand. Supply is low demand is high. At least they aren't giving free skiing to passholders from other areas. Maybe in the spring they will when supply is high and demand is low.

Are we gonna see poconoceancity at blue one of the days this weekend?

Can't believe I have to see you again... drink a beer with you in the lot! 

• Like 4

I haven't had a smile this wide since Johhny Law returned on gaper day after getting a kidney stone removed from his P-hole.

10x the terrain Boulder will have

Can't believe I have to see you again... drink a beer with you in the lot!

U know u can't wait to see my fat jewy self...

• Like 5