WTF kind of friend would do this???

indiggio

The defamation allegedly occurred after the fact at the Mangy Moose Saloon, where Ted publicly stated that Chad hurt himself  “by tomahawking through some pretty easy shit.”

Lolerskates....

Based on precedent I'm filing a lawsuit, Johnny Law vs. Jongs, Larry's, gapers, Goobers, Noobs, Fruit Booters, decent skiers that all the sudden change radius when your trying to pass, Patrol speed traps and all people from NJ except Root.

"Your honor it snowed 5" so pow rules were in effect, I'm putting my thing down on NM/DW and just as I'm about to get mach looney on the top left sweeper, the defendant, Jong #2, see's me, pulls out in front at .5mph and then proceeds to immediately drop anchor.

Now I ask you ladies and gentlemen of the jury, how is one man supposed to truly slay the gnar when constantly presented with such shitty gapers, why do they insist on hanging out after the lip on falls, what compels a reasonably smart rational adult man to spend 20mins peeping 75ft of vert right in my lz when I'm trying to get mad floaty on the falls ?

I'll tell you who, the same guy that can clearly see the three enormous Gitmo tents for the Sheetz on MacArthur yet asks where the lodge is, the same guy that uses a ski tote and has ski gear from the 80's in non-ironic fashion, a jong, a larry, a gaper whatever you want to call them. But they are seriously fucking with me getting hella steezy for all the fly bettys and I demand compensation for this travesty of justice.

I think we got something to work with here........gotta clean it up but I'm calling all you bitches as expert witnesses. Except doug, your my rebuttal guy, if shit gets off the rails I'm calling you up to the stand, I figure you can do at least 45mins on historic snowfalls and history of trail names plus there is at least a 50% chance he knows you from karaoke....

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 9

Based on precedent I'm filing a lawsuit, Johnny Law vs. Jongs, Larry's, gapers, Goobers, Noobs, Fruit Booters, decent skiers that all the sudden change radius when your trying to pass, Patrol speed traps and all people from NJ except Root.

"Your honor it snowed 5" so pow rules were in effect, I'm putting my thing down on NM/DW and just as I'm about to get mach looney on the top left sweeper, the defendant, Jong #2, see's me, pulls out in front at .5mph and then proceeds to immediately drop anchor.

Now I ask you ladies and gentlemen of the jury, how is one man supposed to truly slay the gnar when constantly presented with such shitty gapers, why do they insist on hanging out after the lip on falls, what compels a reasonably smart rational adult man to spend 20mins peeping 75ft of vert right in my lz when I'm trying to get mad floaty on the falls ?

I'll tell you who, the same guy that can clearly see the three enormous Gitmo tents for the Sheetz on MacArthur yet asks where the lodge is, the same guy that uses a ski tote and has ski gear from the 80's in non-ironic fashion, a jong, a larry, a gaper whatever you want to call them. But they are seriously fucking with me getting hella steezy for all the fly bettys and I demand compensation for this travesty of justice.

I think we got something to work with here........gotta clean it up but I'm calling all you bitches as expert witnesses. Except doug, your my rebuttal guy, if shit gets off the rails I'm calling you up to the stand, I figure you can do at least 45mins on historic snowfalls and history of trail names plus there is at least a 50% chance he knows you from karaoke....

QFT!

Little story that happened to me later Sunday morning (still Blue pow conditions mind you) that supports your case...

In six line with Tarpon and other bumper we know Bob, I'm in far left lane Tarpon and Bob in center lane, I think.

Directly in front of me is some gaper guy with ancient sticks, probably only time out this year with teen next to him.

At the front of the line is a threesome in the middle, plenty of room for this guy and teen to get on the chair with them.

Of course, we all start yelling for guy and teen to go to fill up the chair because we don't want to wait yet another, but they don't go.

Well, we're not letting this guy and kid have a chair for themselves, so we're gonna fill it up since there's only two of them now!

Guy goes straight, but kid decides to move to center of six seat.

So we all follow up and I get in between guy and teen, no problem.

We all sit down and I immediately get berated by this guy with "Who do you think you are coming up and sitting between me and my son?"

Well, if your son or you really needed to sit right next to one another, why did he move to the middle of the chair??

My response, "It's a pow day!"

Guy says "I don't care what day it is".

At that point I just chuckled to myself and realized how out of touch this guy is and how much he probably embarrassed his son.

Tarpon, Bob and I continued our conversation on the chair in front of them and then got a good laugh about it afterwards.

It would have been much easier to converse with them if I didn't have to talk around the kid, geez!

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 4

QFT!Little story that happened to me later Sunday morning (still Blue pow conditions mind you) that supports your case...In six line with Tarpon and other bumper we know Bob, I'm in far left lane Tarpon and Bob in center lane, I think.Directly in front of me is some gaper guy with ancient sticks, probably only time out this year with teen next to him.At the front of the line is a threesome in the middle, plenty of room for this guy and teen to get on the chair with them.Of course, we all start yelling for guy and teen to go to fill up the chair because we don't want to wait yet another, but they don't go.Well, we're not letting this guy and kid have a chair for themselves, so we're gonna fill it up since there's only two of them now!Guy goes straight, but kid decides to move to center of six seat.So we all follow up and I get in between guy and teen, no problem.We all sit down and I immediately get berated by this guy with "Who do you think you are coming up and sitting between me and my son?"Well, if your son or you really needed to sit right next to one another, why did he move to the middle of the chair??My response, "It's a pow day!"Guy says "I don't care what day it is".At that point I just chuckled to myself and realized how out of touch this guy is and how much he probably embarrassed his son.Tarpon, Bob and I continued our conversation on the chair in front of them and then got a good laugh about it afterwards.It would have been much easier to converse with them if I didn't have to talk around the kid, geez!

Wow that was a really cool story. I don't think I've seen Tarpenhead yet this season. He doesn't get out early in the day.