3/22/15...chilly...hard snow.

Hey all,

I'm back from another session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 7:30AM and it was in the mid 20s under sunny sky's with moderate winds. In the house were Phillycore, Johnny Law, Matt Edge, TheDude4Bides, ZZSlope, TP4, MBike mike, Ty, Justo, Rose, Ty's brother,

slim, slightly overweight middle aged GSS Groupie, JFBBDan and Rodney. A delayed opening as the corrals leading to the liftline were solid ice and had to be chopped. Still made first civilian 6 pack and started off with razors which was frozen cord..it was fairly smooth..nightmare to Dreamweaver grooming wasn't as good with some holes. Switchback wasnt bad..I never skied Main Street cause I would have been behind Atomic Jeff who skis Main Street slow...

I skied Razors the most and challenge a few times as well. Challenge was fairly smooth except for the ball bearings on the upper half. Bumps looked bulletproof. Crowds were moderate with a decent amount of people streaming in as the morning progressed. Just after 10am it was to the parking lot and I spent a couple hours catching rays and drinking beer..was a good past three days at Blue. Went from great groomers to new snow to great groomers to snow only razors love but fast. Woo...

It took forever, but eventually the bumps softened, starting with Chute.

About 1 or so, Barney's finally softened enough so that they could be skied.

Spent the rest of the day in Barney's which got extremely big and deep.

Challenge bumps never softened enough to be enjoyable.

I thought the snow sucked today. I hate that frozen solid chord that you need headphones blasting to drown out the ice crunch. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

agreed. Got there at 9, should have slept in til at least 10. It definitely got better as the day went on, and was almost "good" by the time we had to peace out around 1:30. Bumps had finally started to soften enough to be skiable, but I was on stupid wide skis so that added a bit of difficulty. Here's to hoping we get some good spring skiing next weekend instead of the refrozen junk from today.

I thought the snow sucked today. I hate that frozen solid chord that you need headphones blasting to drown out the ice crunch. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

When Johnny Law and Atomic Jeff love it, it usually sucks lol....darn race heads. Tough going from a top five non pow day to today's snow!!!

agreed. Got there at 9, should have slept in til at least 10. It definitely got better as the day went on, and was almost "good" by the time we had to peace out around 1:30. Bumps had finally started to soften enough to be skiable, but I was on stupid wide skis so that added a bit of difficulty. Here's to hoping we get some good spring skiing next weekend instead of the refrozen junk from today.

60 and rain Thursday and 20s Friday night wahahahahooey

Does it matter if its a bike helmet or a ski helmet???

A darn shame that Matt Edge lost his cell phone somewhere in the lower lodge. He never really skied or hungout with us cause he was preoccupied with finding it.

TP4 and VTMark did you get to ride with Matt Edge when you went out for your second session?

Never been there. Have no desire like most shitty food like that.

It's just mini hamburgers. Do you ever eat junk food??? Fuck now I want Yoccos. Love their hot dog sangwiches.

That food gives one the shits big-time!

They call em sliders cause the poops slide right out of your butt and then you tell JLaw cause he logs the poops.

Wow TP4 three wawa's that has to be a record!!!! The last time I got Taco Bell they forgot my nachos and I'm still salty about it

• Like 1