2015 Closing Party Discussions (Saturday 3/28)

AtomicSkier

I can cook. let me know what you're bringing and I'll bring the proper spices.

You the fucking man dude I can help too I just don't know what I'm doing.

I'll chat with Jeff but steak seems like the best choice quick to cook and doesn't require alot of prep.

Other Doug and kerry are down for a grill and Doug is making breakfast frittatas.

I hope you all have a great time. I'll be there in spirit. I'll actually be at blue but on the bunny slopes with my 5 year old. Been promising her that I would take her skiing and every time I try something comes up. Anywho we'll stop by and say hello if you all aren't too crazy. Lol.

• Like 3

I hope you all have a great time. I'll be there in spirit. I'll actually be at blue but on the bunny slopes with my 5 year old. Been promising her that I would take her skiing and every time I try something comes up. Anywho we'll stop by and say hello if you all aren't too crazy. Lol.

considering that we'll be there until at least 3pm...plenty of time in the day to show up.

• Like 2

it would be a damn shame if the fire staff were to accidentally hit a bmw...

shhhhh dawg we are not talking about how i'm going to "accidently" light my fuel dump on fire that just so happens to be under a bmw belonging to a snobby ski snob.

shhhhh dawg we are not talking about how i'm going to "accidently" light my fuel dump on fire that just so happens to be under a bmw belonging to a snobby ski snob.

Like he'd honestly even care....just gives him a reason to go back to Germany and pickup another one.

• Like 3