2015/2016 new gear thread

Justo8484

Friend was at ISPO hence the rundown

Volkl is bringing back the Katana though not in name, Lange has some really euro color touring boots, everyone is going asymmetrical, 4000 bases are now standard. Carbon flipcore brahma, 4frnt is producing a mogul ski, Q lab is history, lots and lots of noodle skis for the 10days a year crowd. Dynastar bringing back the LP gonna cost a billion dollars though, Kitten Factory has some sweet sidecountry adapters for FKS.

For justo - ON3p catalog - http://issuu.com/on3pskis/docs/on3pskis_sia_catalog_2016_issuu

For AJ - Volkl Confession video - between a shiro and a katana - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3oeqd4_volkl-confession-ski-review-best-new-skis-ispo-2016_sport

For lulz - Lange tech boots

m91BaQV.jpg

• Like 3

I like color most certainly but those may be even too much for me.

How is that any different then the stuff you usually wear. You men who are into fashion have issues. Like atomic Jeff and his white belts and pink poles lol.

What does boot color matter unless you are wearing stretch pants or shorts you can barely see any boot.

Yeah the on3p range looks good. They cleaned it up a lot, as far as confusing product names, so it should be way easier to sell on the shop floor. Interesting that the filthy rich is gone though. I actually see a lot of those at blue.

The Lange boots are just the XT shell with tech inserts, so not really a new boot, per se.

Regarding salomon, I think the entire Q range is dead, no? Haven't heard great things about its replacement, either.

Yeah the on3p range looks good. They cleaned it up a lot, as far as confusing product names, so it should be way easier to sell on the shop floor. Interesting that the filthy rich is gone though. I actually see a lot of those at blue.

The Lange boots are just the XT shell with tech inserts, so not really a new boot, per se.

Regarding salomon, I think the entire Q range is dead, no? Haven't heard great things about its replacement, either.

entire thing dead dead.....Q lab was like the best thing they have done in a decade.......its appears as if a number of manufactures are going after the noodle 10 day a year market. DPS dropped the RPC 112 and is going at least half dentists ski mode.....

Edited by Johnny Law

• 1 month later...