Spring Mountain

GSSucks

Anyone going to be skiing at Spring Mountain this season? I got my season pass last weekend so I dont have to ski with all of the fucktards at blue mountain this year. 

If youre going to be there, hit me up and maybe we can swing into the bar down the street for a thick burger that is cooked to order and a few beers. 

• Like 6

while i assume your trolling, i actually have always wanted to get up to spring mountain once.  i feel a small bit of guilt for not supporting a mountain that is 40 mins from my house

No trolling here, youre on of the fucktards I was talking about. 

• Like 2

Anyone going to be skiing at Spring Mountain this season? I got my season pass last weekend so I dont have to ski with all of the fucktards at blue mountain this year. 

If youre going to be there, hit me up and maybe we can swing into the bar down the street for a thick burger that is cooked to order and a few beers.

You and Toast can jerk each other off in the parking lot there.

Dead 100% serious their lifts are super super fucking dangerous........I'm not outing this shit in public but ask me in person......

Dude I got you a welcome back cake and everything what am I gonna do now.......

As sketchy as montage with the old john Deere tractor running them?

You and Toast can jerk each other off in the parking lot there.

You in GSS?

• Like 3

i think you posted that story on here like 8 months ago lol

hahahah That would make sense give me like two beers and I'll spill the beans. 

My cousin ran that place for awhile and there lifts are super sketch balls. The haul lines have a redic amount of splices. There was a year he showed up after summer and an entire string of chairs was on the ground. The buckmans are an interesting family to say the least but that is the only place I would be worried about the lifts.

As sketchy as montage with the old john Deere tractor running them?

That thing is just cool it's all cobbled together from like nine different lift companies and a couple of pieces of farm equipment.....would like to get back there this year....

• 3 weeks later...

Please stay on topic. This discussion is about GSSucks and his season pass to Spring Mountain. If you feel the need to continue your discussion, please move it to a different thread. Consider this your first and only warning, as there will be no future warnings. Corrective Action will take place if this continues - with punishments ranging from temporary bans, to washing PASR Administrator cars, to licking Doug's Sweaty Jew Boobs.

Please act accordingly.  

• 2 weeks later...