Boo Hiss on the rain today

larrytbull

was planning to go for another round today, but raining :(

Are they open. Barely raining today.

If blue is open tomorrow I will 100% be there, but I highly doubt they will be.

I don't think they'll e open tomorrow. I'll be driving down to Washington DC tomorrow. After today I have one hour of work in next two weeks.

Think anyone will come up for the limited terrain after Christmas? If they don't limit lift tickets there could be a line from the top of the trail to the bottom...

Blue isn't gonna be open after xmas and they never limit lift tickets. I've seen almost hour long waits and huge lines for ticket sales on a day when they are out of rentals. That was a few years ago I think they sold about 15,000 tickets.

Longest I ever waited in line was about 45 minutes if I recall for the quad. This was before the six pack was there and I think on President's weekend. Was probably a Sunday because back then I didn't have a season pass and got a pass through the ski club at school for Sunday's.

I just remember the place was beyond packed and ski patrol was taking people out left and right.

Also, a girl had her Jeep Wrangler stolen. I watched her freak when she realized her keys and wallet weren't in her bag. Her friend says "at least they didn't take your car... Oh wait, did they?". Frantically she runs out to the lot and, sure enough, comes back crying. Called her dad who didn't believe her. Made her cry more. I chased down the security guy for her to get authorities involved ASAP. Wonder if this will make the Morning Call. Crazy.

Edited by thedude4bides

Also, a girl had her Jeep Wrangler stolen. I watched her freak when she realized her keys and wallet weren't in her bag. Her friend says "at least they didn't take your car... Oh wait, did they?". Frantically she runs out to the lot and, sure enough, comes back crying. Called her dad who didn't believe her. Made her cry more. I chased down the security guy for her to get authorities involved ASAP. Wonder if this will make the Morning Call. Crazy.

I bet the idiot uses her card to get gas at a nearby gas station and gets caught. That's crazy.

• Like 2