1-21-16

zzslope

Just back from an A.M. session at blue. Snowmaking on dream weaver, upper/lower sidewinder, and random intersections. A groomer was working on razors all morning, challenge is filled with nice whales in need of groomer work. Snow was great on paradise, tut's, lazy mile, main street, come around, widow maker, midway, chute and falls. Barneys bumps were a little icy, terrain run was a little rough. Switchback opened midmorning, I was able to score first civilian tracks. The opening run on switchback had decent conditions, when we went back after a few runs on other trails it was top to bottom, wall to wall death cookies. Real good day. JADIP

• Like 1

Tonight was good. Nice to get back on switchback. I freaking love that trail. Unfortunately however it was chock full of cookies. The headwall on razors was decent. Everything below makes the Girl Scouts of America pale in comparison. Lazy and Paradise were another world. Decent snow on both. Didn't get over to main street. Toast was in the house and has a really sweet picture of conditions on razors this fine evening. Overall it was a fun night.    

Edited by RidgeRacer

Blue is so big I didn't even see you guys!

Yeah, it was weird... I didn't see anyone last night except JLaw. I was mostly lapping Main St until we met up at the top of the sixer and then skied Switchback and razors just to convince ourselves that they were as bad as they looked. Toasts pic says it all. Nicely done, Toast.

Yeah, it was weird... I didn't see anyone last night except JLaw. I was mostly lapping Main St until we met up at the top of the sixer and then skied Switchback and razors just to convince ourselves that they were as bad as they looked. Toasts pic says it all. Nicely done, Toast.

after skiing razors i didn't even ski switchback