3/6....still winter.

If I want to

Good god, man. You really are blowing my mind with the shit you are saying and, let me tell you, it's surprising. It's surprising because I've ridden with you more than any other PASRer. You know that for me it's all about the love of skiing and not about technique. You never see me preach to anyone. You never see me say anything about yours or anyone else's skiing. I just ski with you because that's what it's all about. And you know I always say not to wait for me when I know I'm not gonna be bombing down the hill because I respect your thing.

It's just beyond me how you'd suggest that I am trying to define anyone's ski experience. No. Absolutely not. And if you really think that you really don't know me. I respect that for guys like Steeze is just a party. But I'm not gonna let bad advice go uncorrected. Sorry. If that's a problem, the so be it.

Anyone going up tonight? If I head up I think Im going to park up top so I dont put too much stress on my truck driving over the mountain without it at proper operating temperature. I also may take a lesson so I know if my circle jerk form is correct. 

Edited by GSSucks
  • Like 7

Anyone going up tonight? If I head up I think Im going to park up top so I dont put too much stress on my truck driving over the mountain without it at proper operating temperature. I also may take a lesson so I know if my circle jerk form is correct.

I think you'll be fine, duder. Your truck probably isn't direct injected and the circle jerk can be learned from YouTube videos.
  • Like 2

I will say this... In my 5 years instructing I NEVER witnessed ANY instructor who didn't want to accomplish something with their student.

I've seen frustrated instructors, and ones who tried everything in their bag of tricks without success. I've been there myself. It leaves you feeling like you failed. It's not a good feeling and not one that ANY instructor wants to feel.

There's way more to it than a free season pass.... There's a ton of personal pride and feeling like you can help continue the sport for the future.

It's definitely a commitment which is why I left. I didn't feel like I was putting into it my all and it's a disservice to my fellow instructors who were.

Skiing is fun, it's supposed to be fun and they want every customer to leave their lesson happy and to have improved in some way. That's the goal...

My personal issues with PSIA are strictly dealing with the attitude and overall vibe.

I think those in the racing programs are by far worse.....

Everyone's shit stinks.... Period.

Whahahahaooey...

Phillycore did you have to pay annual dues and get clearance by the FBI?

Good god, man. You really are blowing my mind with the shit you are saying and, let me tell you, it's surprising. It's surprising because I've ridden with you more than any other PASRer. You know that for me it's all about the love of skiing and not about technique. You never see me preach to anyone. You never see me say anything about yours or anyone else's skiing. I just ski with you because that's what it's all about. And you know I always say not to wait for me when I know I'm not gonna be bombing down the hill because I respect your thing.

It's just beyond me how you'd suggest that I am trying to define anyone's ski experience. No. Absolutely not. And if you really think that you really don't know me. I respect that for guys like Steeze is just a party. But I'm not gonna let bad advice go uncorrected. Sorry. If that's a problem, the so be it.

Not you PSIA but it doesn't matter one bit, PASR is a joke, it's a game of fuckery. I love vigorous debate and that's all we are doing.

If I run into you tonight nothing said here is a problem, its all the same it was last week or whatever it's the same for anybody....well except TTC6 or whatever that dude's name was

• Like 1

Not you PSIA but it doesn't matter one bit, PASR is a joke, it's a game of fuckery. I love vigorous debate and that's all we are doing.

If I run into you tonight nothing said here is a problem, its all the same it was last week or whatever it's the same for anybody....well except TTC6 or whatever that dude's name was

Total cop out. Let the fuckery ensue.

I'm being straight with you but that's cool....we'll always have main st spine lol

Its good to be a straight shooter. I'll shoot straight back at ya.

PSIA is not dogmatic, it's skiing physics. There's an efficient way to ski and there is everything else. If you were to choose to join a PSIA clinic to brush up in a certain area of your skiing you won't automatically turn into a robot that sucks the fun out of skiing, you'll simply be more efficient. Crazy, right?

If you think there's a bunch of big swinging dick egos in PSIA, well... you are right. There is. But tell me where there isn't? Seriously, you literally have big dicks swinging around everywhere you look. They're all over the place just swinging around slapping people in the face all day...even here in little old PASR land, dicks in the face.