Colorado Trip 4/5-4/7...

Ya Doug it is getting annoying seeing people's phones

I know that's why I made fun of it. TP4 I know you've spent time in summit county before. Don't you think there are a lot of gapers??? Everyday really is gaper day. I think the Colorado gapers are worse skiers than the PA gapers. I ain't hating just an observation. I might look like a gaper when I poll wack cornices violently but I'm just practicing smart style. Loveland is retro as fuck and they still have the circa 2005 Smartstyle signs in the park. I used to teach Smartstyle to people on the lift. Definitely valuable lessons to learn if you are in the mood to easystyleIt..from the park to the back bowls to the parking lot. Shit is wild.

Yo newark experts....

Pick someone up at terminal, take 78 w back to valley. How do you do it?

The only free way i know is to make a uturn, go back through rental car area and straight onto 78.

Dafuq?

Pretty much you just exit the airport and follow signs for 78 west and end up switching like four lanes like in the Jay Z/Jermaine Dupree song Money Ain't a Thang. From where I park my car cheaper and more conveniently than economy it involves a lot of blood sweat and tears. On my last three attempts I ended up in jersey city, I had to go to economy parking where I then knew how to get back to 78 west and today I just really watched all the routes from the shuttle from airport to the parking spot. In Denver they make it really user friendly. The sheer number of runways Denver has makes on time departures a reality. My flight back today literally went down one runway normal speed turned the corner and in the air. 3 hours and 5 minutes later circling Newark. Might as well have played sweet Caroline on the plane it was southwest and hokey as fuck. Thankfully no birthdays on board.

Nice. Who do you hike with? I'm trying to convince my husband to climb Mt Humphreys when we go to Arizona. about 12000 feet elevation. We will be in Flagstaff several days prior. He's like NO WAY. But I want to at least try.

I know you're headed out soon..tell papa hubs that a 50 pound overweight guy aggressively skated past some herb tourons on a traverse at ABasin to take an obligatory scenery shot for his fans who don't blow air in his face to continue down at Mach Schnell which is fast as skis will go to some woods where cannabis is consumed followed by some woods maneuvers where a combination of pop lock and drop it is employed before loading back onto another chairlift with no safety bar is present wow just wow I still reach back instinctively to grab nonexistent safety far before another run of starlight killing it if I wasn't judged by PSIA conquistadors.

Without even skiing involved a trip to the Rocky Mountains is always recommended. Rocky Mountain high is no joke but with the legal recreational marijuana it's a reality. But behave don't be the dude at Einstein bagels who needs to take notes in hieroglyphics to make me a bagel sang. As Rhianna says you gotta work work work work work work even if your customer is a derp derp derp derp derp so yeah I ain't trippin but seriously one single slice of Cheddar and 1/16 of a tomato gosh I've seen better portions at theN casting for Schindlers list. Yeah I went there.

Costa for Colorado trip.

Airfare: southwest airlines look at about $300

Baggage: free

Parking: $120'

Rental car $370

Hotel $600 for 7 nights..at 2.75 star on the Kelvin scale.

Tips..not just the tip. $3 each for car rental shuttle peeps and parking spot peeps.

Lift tickets $159 2- day at Abasin..yeah I know a spring season pass is $210 or some shit. Loveland $65 and $53..and copper $79 and $69..we at $430 total lift tickets for 6 Days so $1800+ for all the expenses plus eating and Drinking but free coffee and free breakfast. But all worth it when locals are like who's that guy??? And they aren't referring to the bowling scene from grease 2. If you split rental car and hotel room also save some Johnny Cash but be forewarned farting is immense above 9,000 feet

Costa for Colorado trip.

Airfare: southwest airlines look at about $300

Baggage: free

Parking: $120'

Rental car $370

Hotel $600 for 7 nights..at 2.75 star on the Kelvin scale.

Tips..not just the tip. $3 each for car rental shuttle peeps and parking spot peeps.

Lift tickets $159 2- day at Abasin..yeah I know a spring season pass is $210 or some shit. Loveland $65 and $53..and copper $79 and $69..we at $430 total lift tickets for 6 Days so $1800+ for all the expenses plus eating and Drinking but free coffee and free breakfast. But all worth it when locals are like who's that guy??? And they aren't referring to the bowling scene from grease 2. If you split rental car and hotel room also save some Johnny Cash but be forewarned farting is immense above 9,000 feet

I didn't think Jews tipped?  :dunno

So no free parking?

Free parking at Loveland and Abasin. $20 for parking at copper or can park in Kansas and take a shuttle bus for free. I'll always pay for parking if it's close..fuck it it's a vacation its Monopoly money. $20 bills are so fucking worthless anymore. When I was in Tahoe 4 years ago I paid $30 a day to park at Northstar.

Wipe our ass with twenties, light up joints with ones

Throw away the guns, have nuttin but fun

And homey we could do that shit,

Police have a fit, when yo' paper's legit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Don't know how good the snow will be (may be very heavy) but mountains are supposed to get dumped on this weekend. Going up for my last weekend before the place is sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Barb
  • Like 1

Came up last night and met the movers this morning. I convinced them to go back to Boulder without me and gave them the key to my storage unit so I could just stay up here.

They were done by 10:50 and I caught the 11:07 shuttle. Wow so empty up here. Snow typical icy higher up, slushy lower down. Took 5 runs and just came in for lunch. I never eat lunch on mountain but am having probably the most awesome butternut squash soup of my life.

As soon as I came in it started snowing hard. Windier on the Mary Jane side. Supposed to get 2-4 feet by Sunday. Kids have a 4 day weekend, I am up here alone with no worries and it is awesome! No pics for now. We will see if I'm in the mood later. Jadip

• Like 7

Came up last night and met the movers this morning. I convinced them to go back to Boulder without me and gave them the key to my storage unit so I could just stay up here.

They were done by 10:50 and I caught the 11:07 shuttle. Wow so empty up here. Snow typical icy higher up, slushy lower down. Took 5 runs and just came in for lunch. I never eat lunch on mountain but am having probably the most awesome butternut squash soup of my life.

As soon as I came in it started snowing hard. Windier on the Mary Jane side. Supposed to get 2-4 feet by Sunday. Kids have a 4 day weekend, I am up here alone with no worries and it is awesome! No pics for now. We will see if I'm in the mood later. Jadip

Really just sounds horrible Barb.  

• Like 1

Dan it really really was horrible ;). Doug I had them take most of the furniture out since it was covered in cutesy bears, moose and pine trees. I hate that kind of shit. So most of he furniture I purchased I took with me.

• Like 1