Where's Phillycore??

Never knew that. Never "tubed" either.

I haven't tubed since tubing opened for the first time in 1997. It's pretty lame. You know every lane is exactly the same. Would be cool if there were twists and turns like a waterslide but it's straight down. PARidge you hear from Phillycore lately? I'm worried.

I haven't tubed since tubing opened for the first time in 1997. It's pretty lame. You know every lane is exactly the same. Would be cool if there were twists and turns like a waterslide but it's straight down. PARidge you hear from Phillycore lately? I'm worried.

blue marsh's larger tubing hill had a turn.  it sounds fun but hitting a wall of ice at high speeds at 10 years old isnt as fun as it sounds.  2 people were taken away on ambulance due to tubing injuries when i was there, one guy got a concussion and one girl broke her arm

Most of it has been the logistics of how this season has played out, my schedule with the kids (mainly) and work (to a much smaller degree)

There's also been a bunch of family and personal issues that I can't seem to ever get away from and unfortunately it looks like they will most likely get worse before they get better too...

I have a LOT on my shoulders and I'm not dealing with things as good as I used to I guess. When shit gets bad I eat so I make things worse on myself rather than better.... No excuses here, just being honest.

I did do something to my knee, I have no idea what. I won't see a Dr either because I'm not in complete agony or ready to kill myself over it and that's just what I do, but that's not stopping me from going....I'd find a way to suffer through it if I could....

I'm still here and I have my pass....just need to figure out how to get myself time to use it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you get them every other weekend??

Mon,Tues, and rotate Fri,Sat,Sun.

Than there's holidays which rotate even/odd years drop off times depending on which holiday

Christmas I had them the 24th at 5pm until the 25th at 3pm. Which wasn't on my weekend but holidays trump regular schedule so I've had kids basically three weekends straight.

Now add in the fact that I work 7am until 5pm m-f and it's over 3 hours drive at the time I leave NJ. (needing to not only get onto 476 from 95 in DelCo but having to drive the entire length of blue route rush hour says enough) it doesn't leave many opportunities to ski now does it.

• Like 1

Not skiing with the kids yet I guess?

I tried for a few years....

Middle child doesn't enjoy it unfortunately....this is what allowed the switch from JFBB to Blue for me, as financially it wasn't a huge hit anymore buying 3 season passes.

Youngest does somewhat enjoy it, but not enough to be warrant a season pass or be fair and would be irresponsible to leave middle child home alone all day or force middle child to go anymore when he tried it for a few years already

Middle child doesn't hate it but a few hours a year is his max.

Oldest is adult and non factor.

Such is life...

• Like 1

post-1572-14834631028735_thumb.jpg

If it's in pink...I have my kids. Jan 7th,8th,21,22 are my only open days to even try to ski right now this month without taking the day off work.

I'm seriously considering taking the kids tubing one weekend just so I can use my pass...

For February it's the 4th,5th,18th,19th (president day weekend bullshit)

March 4th,5th,18th,19th

I'll be lucky to get 10 days in this season unfortunately.