Where's Phillycore??

I went to a shitty state school in NJ.  We had Mickey's big mouth or what ever the guy in Paterson had for weed

At the frat parties we had mileaukees best and Genesee but at house parties often long trail, magic hat, shed mountain ale or at worst like labatt blue. If I would have smoked weed in high school I would have experienced ATown brown but didn't start till college and it was only good shit up there. When I lived off campus senior year this crackhead Bobby who lived in my building would smoke mersh which was short for commercial and similar to mids as it had some seeds...

Freshman year of college I used to think rolling rock was good beer cause it came in a green bottle.

I could've sent at least one of my kids to a REALLY good University for what I got hosed with going through my divorce.

I should frame those divorce papers like a freaking degree because it cost just as much.

Getting equal custody of my kids is worth more to me than anything else in the world though.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

I could've sent at least one of my kids to a REALLY good University for what I got hosed with going through my divorce.

I should frame those divorce papers like a freaking degree because it cost just as much.

Getting equal custody of my kids is worth more to me than anything else in the world though.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're smart for not getting married again. Once bitten twice shy. My friend who got divorced lost half her 401k cause her husband didn't have a retirement account and she contributed into it for 15 years. Sucks.

Most of summit county bars had 2$ pichers.

Dollar tacos too.

There are bars around here with dollar tacos on Tuesdays. $2 pitchers is really cheap after the $16 ones in JH

It cost you over $200k?

My Montana friends divorce cost him half a million...luckily he was able to transfer his house to his mom so he didn't lose that which is worth $350,000. Crazy. Speaking of $200,000 my former delivery guy and his wife lost well over $200,000 investing in a catering business with another couple which ultimately failed. Almost as bad as when I lost $3,000 buying shares of Starter back in the mid 90s you know like starter jackets and hats...that was like a years salary delivering newspapers.

The last couple days at frost I paid $10 to park in front of the quad. Some people in my group thought it was a waste, yet spend $14 on mixed drinks in the bottom bar.

You're just paying for convenience. I pay $20 to park slopeside at copper to avoid taking a bus from the lot that's out in Kansas. $14 for a mixed drink is a lot. Those are Washington DC prices.

I agree, the bottom bar is expensive but most of the drinks are doubled served in 16 ounce cups.I stick to $7 coors light cans.

Don't think I've had a coors light in at least a few years. I've bought a total of two drinks at Blue mountain ever. A Jack and Coke during pond skimming 2006 and a double Jack and Coke at slopeside opening day 2015

• 2 years later...