Jackson hole 1/24-2/1...2017

1/28/17...day 4 of 7.

Hey All,

Today at Jackson hole was another great day. I began on the gondola again and rode up with Atomic Jeff, Dennis our buddy we skied with yesterday, a ski instructor and his two students. Had a beautiful empty and untouched amphitheater to start then went up Thunder then down Grand where I got some great photos of atomic Jeff pushing his Kastles to the max. Then a fast run down the cirque back into amphitheater up thunder again followed by Laramie bowl which was very nice and fast. Up Sublette and hit up Bivoac woods down to the Sublette chair.

Atomic Jeff was tracking TP4 and seemed like he skied back down to the base of the gondola after taking the gondola up so we didn't catch him. I did meet my friend Jill who lives in Utah near Powder Mountain and Snowbasin at the base of the Sublette and she joined us for some Hobacks and I hit her weed pen a few times for a Rocky Mountain high. Then hit Union pass to teewinot to apres vous to Teton lift and skied some decent chalky north facing glades with another stop for some more cough cough. Then at the base of apres vous saw TP4, his dad, his brother and his cousin and I thought he said he was going to hit Saratoga bowl where we went but he took off Mach looney down a groomer never to be seen again. Ended up having a late lunch at the Alpenhof with atomic Jeff, Jill and Jill's boyfriend who was in an instructor clinic and now bout to get some edibles nom nom nom. Holla. Pics to come.

• Like 1

1/28/17...day 4 of 7.

Hey All,

Today at Jackson hole was another great day. I began on the gondola again and rode up with Atomic Jeff, Dennis our buddy we skied with yesterday, a ski instructor and his two students. Had a beautiful empty and untouched amphitheater to start then went up Thunder then down Grand where I got some great photos of atomic Jeff pushing his Kastles to the max. Then a fast run down the cirque back into amphitheater up thunder again followed by Laramie bowl which was very nice and fast. Up Sublette and hit up Bivoac woods down to the Sublette chair.

Atomic Jeff was tracking TP4 and seemed like he skied back down to the base of the gondola after taking the gondola up so we didn't catch him. I did meet my friend Jill who lives in Utah near Powder Mountain and Snowbasin at the base of the Sublette and she joined us for some Hobacks and I hit her weed pen a few times for a Rocky Mountain high. Then hit Union pass to teewinot to apres vous to Teton lift and skied some decent chalky north facing glades with another stop for some more cough cough. Then at the base of apres vous saw TP4, his dad, his brother and his cousin and I thought he said he was going to hit Saratoga bowl where we went but he took off Mach looney down a groomer never to be seen again. Ended up having a late lunch at the Alpenhof with atomic Jeff, Jill and Jill's boyfriend who was in an instructor clinic and now bout to get some edibles nom nom nom. Holla. Pics to come.

I thought you guys were going down a groomer, I believe St. John's

I thought you guys were going down a groomer, I believe St. John's

Nope it's all good. Right now on bus just skied another gondola run after 40 ounces of IPA got stoned in the gondola and on way down now Jill is high tailing it to 415 yoga class and I'm on the bus sweating like I just popped a Molly, ate spicy food, went through a field sobriety test or sat in a sauna. It got warm out there and last run was mostly bumps and woods. Nice day today but gosh darn this time of day the entire mountain is in a shadow. I did enjoy the sunshine today...didn't bring me down.

Pennsylvania representing!!!! post-512-0-30538000-1485644318_thumb.jpeg

High in the Hobacks. post-512-0-52601500-1485644340_thumb.jpeg

Got this song in my head every time I read this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Iq0-MUjn34

I have this song in my head.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzhzCF77GDo

• Like 2