Not Jackson Hole 1-25-17

RidgeRacer

Hey all

Coming to you live from the tram (aka quad) of a resort not located in Wyoming and not called Jackson Hole. This thread will not contain epic photos like the Jackson Hole thread and I did not eat a bagel and steeze. I did not ride a bus filled with French tourists either. Conditions here are not terrible. The crowds are not crazy and the weather is not uncomfortable. I'm not not having a good time.

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 7

Getting ready to leave. Things getting a tad mashed potatoey for me. Did get plenty of good runs in despite the rain this morning. It is getting windy and a bit colder. Razors closed all day. Looks like someone from race team is trying to make it faster. He has this thing on his back that's like a big hairdryer. Blow drying the snow, and spraying it?

You gotta say hi dude, GSSucks, Me and The dude were around last night, snow was shit, refrozen piles still super fun paritucarly the brain dead girl on Main st

How the hell did I miss you? Had I seen you fellas I could have spared everyone this ridiculous thread. This is what happens when I'm solo. I'll keep a better eye out next time.