Free vtmark or Rental car rates out west

theprogram4

Free vtmark! Don't know why he got banned.

Ride blue from 8:00-915. One of my worst days ever. Rain at 34 degrees. I was soaked in 2 runs/. 45 mins in it changed to sleet and my jacket froze. Last 15 minutes turned back to rain. It was so cold in 34 degree rain. Snow conditions were nice but hard to see cause of fog and clouds

Sounds like you are getting a mid sized SUV for that price.

I would definitely get an all wheel drive vehicle out there. Even if there's not new snow some of the roads going to steamboat will likely be snow packed.

most of the ford focus prices i was seeing were $700-$1300.  we cannot afford a 4WD or AWD

$560 for 9 days.  hoping to get a ford focus and then pray for no snow during the drives

I just checked Budget  - i got a Ford Edge using coupon code R524190, for $494.  Feel free to use it.  i found it on the internet.  You could also try Autoslash.com, fill out their form with when, where, what, and they will email you #'s from several car companies.  

Rental car prices are all over the map for some reason.  Book, re-book, then book again.  you will get that down a bunch i bet, and get into an SUV.  

• Like 3

I just checked Budget  - i got a Ford Edge using coupon code R524190, for $494.  Feel free to use it.  i found it on the internet.  You could also try Autoslash.com, fill out their form with when, where, what, and they will email you #'s from several car companies.  

Rental car prices are all over the map for some reason.  Book, re-book, then book again.  you will get that down a bunch i bet, and get into an SUV.  

thank you, will look into this!