Tubing to open tomorrow!!!!1

enjoralas

5 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Oh, thank god they're finally getting tubing open! 

Camel getting in the game!

IMG_0700.PNG

Wow they haven't even started blowing snow in tubing at Blue mountain..they are using all their snowmaking firepower on ski runs.  WTF Blue...just playing you're my boy Blue..ski you tomorrow. 

Haha, you beat me to it. This was going to be my post:

*** BREAKING NEWS ALERT FROM TANNERSVILLE ***

Snowtubing Season Begins Friday

Associated Press, Tannersville. Camelback is excited to launch another Out-Of-This-World Snowtubing Season with Galactic Tubing, Friday November 24th 4:00PM-10:00PM. Mountain operations has concentrated all of the snow gun fleet capacity on the snowtubing hill throughout the past several cold nights, so all 42 lightning fast snowtubing lanes will be open. Season pass holders are welcome to head over after a fun filled day of skiing at Blue Mountain, Palmerton, on Black Friday, but not Saturday or Sunday. Come and enjoy the feeling of being a sitting duck in an uncontrolled and unstoppable rubber tube after standing in line for at least 30 minutes per run.

Haha, you beat me to it. This was going to be my post:
*** BREAKING NEWS ALERT FROM TANNERSVILLE ***
Snowtubing Season Begins Friday
Associated Press, Tannersville. Camelback is excited to launch another Out-Of-This-World Snowtubing Season with Galactic Tubing, Friday November 24th 4:00PM-10:00PM. Mountain operations has concentrated all of the snow gun fleet capacity on the snowtubing hill throughout the past several cold nights, so all 42 lightning fast snowtubing lanes will be open. Season pass holders are welcome to head over after a fun filled day of skiing at Blue Mountain, Palmerton, on Black Friday, but not Saturday or Sunday. Come and enjoy the feeling of being a sitting duck in an uncontrolled and unstoppable rubber tube after standing in line for at least 30 minutes per run.

***BREAKING NEWS ALERT FROM PALMERTON***

We'll have fun laughing at the Galaxy tubers in Tannersville while skiing 800 vertical feet on black Friday
  • Like 1