Montage TR 12/16/17 - Terrain Expansion

guitar73

Ok fine. I'll just to back to Montage so i don't have to deal with the conundrum later.

Nah, just kidding. Tired of riding slow ass lifts all day long. Why cant every lift be a high speed quad? Top to bottom Fast track was a blast, but it just takes so damn long to get to the top of the mountain.

46 minutes ago, saltyant said:

For some reason I thought this is what you would say. Yes found a rad powder stash on Lower Runaway and Lower Fastrack since everyone was skiing the double blacks early on. Was just way too epic. The report will have to wait until tomorrow night since I'm eating Chinese and then heading to Camelback for a few hours. Does it count as 2 days if I double dip???

Only counts as one day and why would you want Camelback sloppy seconds after freshies at montage??

22 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Ok fine. I'll just to back to Montage so i don't have to deal with the conundrum later.

Nah, just kidding. Tired of riding slow ass lifts all day long. Why cant every lift be a high speed quad? Top to bottom Fast track was a blast, but it just takes so damn long to get to the top of the mountain.

Is the long haul lift running??  Did you have lunch in the lodge?

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

For some reason I thought this is what you would say. Yes found a rad powder stash on Lower Runaway and Lower Fastrack since everyone was skiing the double blacks early on. Was just way too epic. The report will have to wait until tomorrow night since I'm eating Chinese and then heading to Camelback for a few hours. Does it count as 2 days if I double dip???

Type the report while you eat Chinese food...

• Like 1

Made it to Camelback. Lots of powder. Will stay 2-3 hours and then bizounce. Steeze, Long Haul was closed and I cant type a Trip Report from my phone because it's too much work. And I didn't have lunch in the lodge. Guitar, yeah I know, but slow lifts just kill my stoke after a while. The runs over in 1 minute then it's 6-8 minutes of sitting again. Yawn. Thats why I would only get a season pass at a mountain that has a high speed lift.

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Made it to Camelback. Lots of powder. Will stay 2-3 hours and then bizounce. Steeze, Long Haul was closed and I cant type a Trip Report from my phone because it's too much work. And I didn't have lunch in the lodge. Guitar, yeah I know, but slow lifts just kill my stoke after a while. The runs over in 1 minute then it's 6-8 minutes of sitting again. Yawn. Thats why I would only get a season pass at a mountain that has a high speed lift.

That's badass skiing montage and Camelback in the same day...Matt Edge just text me and he said he was wondering how Camelback is so post some updates.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That's badass skiing montage and Camelback in the same day...Matt Edge just text me and he said he was wondering how Camelback is so post some updates.  

Ok thanks. I dont think Camelback got dumped on as much as Montage so hopefully it will be easier to ski. Id love to come back and ski everything freshly groomed tomorrow morning but I guess I'm supposed to actually go to work at some point this week. So I'll have to wait until Saturday. Make sure you tell Matt Edge that im at Camelback and I can text him live updates if he wants for a nominal fee.

Edited by saltyant

So if I shit in two different toilets today does that mean that I shit in two different days?

But if you bone 2 different chicks in the same day, damn straight it counts as 2 different.

(Sorry to be crude but I believe this is the best analogy)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, saltyant said:

yeah I know, but slow lifts just kill my stoke after a while.

You just don't get it.  
Slow lifts are to skiing what waiting for a good wine or scotch to age.  They build anticipation.

https://live-large.com/blogs/news/ode-to-a-lift

Skiing's not all about the vert., the lift ride is part of the experience.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 2