Trivia Tuesday

enjoralas

Lost by one point. To a team of 6 (plus, methinks) employees. $30 giftcard almost paid the tab since I'm not drinking tonight. 

Maybe next week!

oh, also we were TeamPASkiandRide.com again, and the dude next to Pops at the bar asked how to join, lol, so if he's reading, hello. Decided to reprise the name at the last second instead of going with Team 170 RTMs

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How many teams are there??

Only 4 tonight. This is terrible trivia.

It's annoying to be consistently losing to a group of employees whose table has as many as 11 people around it over the course of the night and one of the chicks that runs the thing hanging out with them between rounds.

its whatever tho. Maybe one week I'll win a lift ticket for a friend, and maybe one of us will win the free season pass at the end.

3 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Only 4 tonight. This is terrible trivia.

It's annoying to be consistently losing to a group of employees whose table has as many as 11 people around it over the course of the night and one of the chicks that runs the thing hanging out with them between rounds.

its whatever tho. Maybe one week I'll win a lift ticket for a friend, and maybe one of us will win the free season pass at the end.

My local bar would cancel trivia if there were only 4 teams but I guess blue mountain has a lot of Johnny cash to throw around.  Here's my contribution to trivia. 

IMG_2371.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Team PaSki&Ride.com with the come from behind victory in a tie breaker final round! Being a theme park geek paid off for the tiebreaker round of acronyms, no one else knew EPCOT.

Nice! Our faculty pub quiz team was going to add Tuesday Trivia to our schedule, but we couldn't coordinate our cardigans. 

13 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I keep freaking missin this. One of these days!

Won't be here next week, someone should show up and hold it down for Team Pa ski and ride dot com!

Round 2 was movies. Did better, 8, 9 or 10 out of 10. Was 3 behind but like 6th place after round 1. More teams tonight.

That's gonna be a 10 out of 10 on the TV round. Team in first probably going to get the same tho, so we'll still be 3 behind. Probably need them to get the bonus question wrong while we get it right, but unlikely with 6 people on their team.

Might be able to make up a little ground in the next round, which should be 80s current events. Round 5 of name that tune goes back to my weakness tho.