Hey Salty..

6 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

It helps to ski with others. 

True. My favorite day this year was Jack Frost on New Years Day when I skiied with my friend from college. We had a great time and the lift rides go by a lot faster when you have someone to talk to. But if i don't have someone to ski with I still like to get out anyway since it beats sitting around doing nothing during the winter.

Also enjoyed skiing with PASRers, though I feel like I'm holding people up since I only ski 50 mph which is too slow.

Edited by saltyant

26 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Idk, for some reason I assumed you would be able to notarize documents.  The reason I ask is I was hoping you would be able to notarize some documents for me: a proof picture of me at blue tomorrow, a statement from the witness I will be bringing with me to blue, a log of my ez pass transponder showing me exiting at Lehigh valley toomoorow, as well as my receipt from Whitehall wawa

I'll be at Blue tomorrow 9-12.  I'll vouch for you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, saltyant said:

True. My favorite day this year was Jack Frost on New Years Day when I skiied with my friend from college. We had a great time and the lift rides go by a lot faster when you have someone to talk to. But if i don't have someone to ski with I still like to get out anyway since it beats sitting around doing nothing during the winter.

Also enjoyed skiing with PASRers, though I feel like I'm holding people up since I only ski 50 mph which is too slow.

Wow I thought skiing with your skiing idols grilledsteezesandwich, Atomic Jeff and Matt Edge was your favorite ski day. I'm hurt. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow I thought skiing with your skiing idols grilledsteezesandwich, Atomic Jeff and Matt Edge was your favorite ski day. I'm hurt. 

When I went to Jack Frost my skiing was top notch for some reason, and skiing glades and under the lift were so damn epic. So I had to rate JF my #1 day. Then probably #2 was sugar cookies with Ski2Live, and #3 was that night when me, you, Atomic, and Ridge made runs together and took turns riding the Main Street Lift together. All epic sessions and they're all my favorite for this year.

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How is NMSki and JFDan a part of this??  They don't even track stats while I'm the unofficial stats manager. 

I was distraught when I wrote this that JF Dan and Toast did not care if I quit this site or updated my stats. I'll think about rescinding this.

30% of the content on this site is just people randomly bashing RTMs.

Btw, there's a big difference between the RTM 81 and the 84. And my 84s get waxed after every three ski days and the edges get a pass or two with a diamond stone after every trip. My bases look good

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

30% of the content on this site is just people randomly bashing RTMs.

Btw, there's a big difference between the RTM 81 and the 84. And my 84s get waxed after every three ski days and the edges get a pass or two with a diamond stone after every trip. My bases look good

We were actually discussing the difference between the 81 and the 84 today Sally and what a badass you are!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty when are you gonna update your stats??  Didn't you ski Seven springs on the 25th and Camelback on the 27th?

Wow you have a really good memory. I often forget what days I skied, so glad you're keeping track on a calendar for me.

I won't post my stats until you stop deleting TP4s stats. I'm doing this in protest to support TP4. #keepstatslegit #justice4TP4

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty when are you gonna update your stats??  Didn't you ski Seven springs on the 25th and Camelback on the 27th?

Does that still count as two days? Its hard to keep up with all the new day math. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Wow you have a really good memory. I often forget what days I skied, so glad you're keeping track on a calendar for me.
I won't post my stats until you stop deleting TP4s stats. I'm doing this in protest to support TP4. #keepstatslegit #justice4TP4

GSS can’t delete anything here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, saltyant said:

At least at least a lot of guys like to ski. Try being a woman on the down side of 50, and see how many people you have to ski with! I am actually starting to meet some women my age that ski Blue routinely during the week. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

Nice maybe TP4 will suck your ding dong now 

• Confused 1