SallyCat

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks TP4. You're a true bro. If I could edit my post above i would put you instead of Root because Root will sell me out in a second for free parking lot beers.

Nah Root thinks your cool and enjoyed your Stowe and Killington reports.  Don't let shadows and toast steal your sunshine. They don't like happy people. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Seems like there's a strong push to get rid of me now that eaf is gone. That's cool. Whatever. Guess I slouch too much when I take my morning tea. I'll let this board get back to important discussions instead like comparing length and width.

Eaf isn't gone he isn't banned.  Nobody likes Eaf but the majority like you Salty...keep skiing a lot, writing reports and in one short week from today you can buy your season pass for blue mountain.  I'll even let you have atomic jeffs parking space if you arrive at Blue before 725am on weekends lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Eaf isn't gone he isn't banned.  Nobody likes Eaf but the majority like you Salty...keep skiing a lot, writing reports and in one short week from today you can buy your season pass for blue mountain.  I'll even let you have atomic jeffs parking space if you arrive at Blue before 725am on weekends lol

I don't know if i go True Blue I might have to go incognito and buy new skis to dodge all the haters like Shadows and Toast

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

I'll get a pass whatever the hell I want or maybe I won't get a pass anywhere. If i choose blue I won't bother you or anyone else who doesn't want to be bothered and I won't tailgate with you guys and that's fine with me. Might make a few runs with Steeze or Root if I can keep up but That's all.

This thread went sideways fast. I hope you get a pass at Blue because Blue is the best and it would be fun to ski with you.  

Edited by SallyCat
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

When I do a search for "eaf" in "all content" literally nothing shows up. 

4 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

When I do a search for "eaf" in "all content" literally nothing shows up. 

I just went to Eafs page and all his content is there.  

https://www.paskiandride.com/forums/profile/3357-eaf/

maybe eaf was renoved from the search. When I searched Salty I got like 400 results.  Well I hope Eaf is gone for good. He's a shit sandwich.