Whoo-hoo, $399 for a CB unlimited (age restricted) season pass

saltyant

15 hours ago, saltyant said:

9 am Greenwich Mean Time

Idk. I'll see if I want to get out of bed. Waking up at 5:45 to get first tra... Uhh fresh cord is kinda wearing on me. 

Wtf is up with this fresh cord obsession?  I forgot to set my alarm today, woke up at 6:30 and made it to Blue by 8:15. Great conditions all day today. 

• 11 months later...
Just now, Schif said:

Salty,  does this mean you're going to Camelback next year? 

Most likely not. Sorry to disappoint!

The joke here is the Value Pass is only good for evening sessions during the weekend, but they compare it to full passes at other resorts without explaining it. Shady advertising!

• Like 2

Wow that’s not apples to apples..which is a nice way of calling camelbacks antics pure deception.  Mentioning the competition is a bad marketing play in and of itself.  I remember a time when camelback got the best and brightest marketing graduates from east stroudsburg..no more...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is that because JFBB is more of a resort??

Season pass for JFBB:

Valid at Mount Snow, VT | Hunter Mountain, NY | Attitash Mountain, NH | 
Wildcat Mountain, NH | Crotched Mountain, NH | Jack Frost, PA | Big Boulder, PA 
NEW: Whitetail Mountain, PA | Liberty Mountain, PA | Roundtop Mountain, PA

Season pass for JFBB:
Valid at Mount Snow, VT | Hunter Mountain, NY | Attitash Mountain, NH | 
Wildcat Mountain, NH | Crotched Mountain, NH | Jack Frost, PA | Big Boulder, PA 
NEW: Whitetail Mountain, PA | Liberty Mountain, PA | Roundtop Mountain, PA

Sounds great but probably not very realistic. Each area should have a pass specific to that mountain IMO for a little less dough. I feel bad for the locals at liberty or whitetail who now need to drop all that coin just to ski their local hill.
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Sounds great but probably not very realistic. Each area should have a pass specific to that mountain IMO for a little less dough. I feel bad for the locals at liberty or whitetail who now need to drop all that coin just to ski their local hill.

They have a Whitetail Resort, Liberty Mountain, and Roundtop Mountain Season Pass, which was only $469 last year.

My friend got the full pass last season and it sounded like he got use from it, since he went to a lot of the resorts.

Edited by saltyant

They have a Whitetail Resort, Liberty Mountain, and Roundtop Mountain Season Pass, which was only $469 last year.
My friend got the full pass last season and it sounded like he got use from it, since he went to a lot of the resorts.

That's much better but are they doing that again this year though? Wouldn't be surprised if it got phased out. Also there's no JFBB specific option which sucks for the locals around here.