Whoo-hoo, $399 for a CB unlimited (age restricted) season pass

saltyant

4 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Uh, yeah, they might be double dipping on this news......Is that link posted earlier from something they posted this year?  

if you're talking about my link, i checked from past grabs of that page address and it was identical dec 2019 to now. i just wasn't sure if maybe they teased it last year, never got around to it and they finally have them installed.

10 minutes ago, Benm said:

if you're talking about my link, i checked from past grabs of that page address and it was identical dec 2019 to now. i just wasn't sure if maybe they teased it last year, never got around to it and they finally have them installed.

It does appear from Skitoolivelovetoskisome's screenshot they are boasting about the 377 new snow guns, which i assume are still the ones they bought last year.  i mean, i guess get your moneys worth out of the expense.  I myself sometimes call things new even when they arent quite new.  For instance, i keep calling my dishwasher "new", but it is just over one year old. 

2 minutes ago, eaf said:

And they have three expresses starting this year.

That would be amazing. However, I don't believe it's been confirmed that the "new high speed quad" is an addition rather than replacing an old high speed quad (Sullivan or Stevenson). 

Any insider knowledge to bestow upon us?

Edited by saltyant

• 2 years later...