New Trail - Scarab

saltyant

13 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

a camelback day would give me an excuse to hit waffle house in allentown on the way home.  its been probably 9 years since i went to waffle house

It’s only about 3 miles farther east on 22 than where you get on 145...maybe go on the way to skiing if you’re running early.   I’ve personally never been to Waffle House but the guys in the Bloodhound gang sing about Waffle House home fries in the song the Bad Touch. 

38 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Great name in going with their Egyptian theme. The folks at Camelback mountain resort finally got something right!!  Do they still have a cigar bar?  Asking for a friend. 

Didn't know cigar bars were a thing. They have some regular bars that might serve cigars.

Camelback has a lot of great Egyptian themed trail names, like Marjie's Delight.

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, enjoralas said:

I’m guessing they deleted your comment so they could delete their reply? I called them out.

lol, shady ass outfit up there

I deleted the comment to maintain 100% anonymity status on this site. So whoops, didn't think that thru. CB doesn't deserve flak for that, my bad. But still no map.

Edited by saltyant

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I deleted the comment to maintain 100% anonymity status on this site. So whoops, didn't think that thru. CB doesn't deserve flak for that, my bad. But still no map.

We all know who you are. Everybody knows everybody, for the most part. No worries. If Doug hasn't glitter bombed you yet, you are likely safe. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, enjoralas said:

Someone on that comment string said they removed Julius Caesar to put in a parking lot for the new amenities up top. If so, new trail is probably just a replacement slightly down the hilk

Yeah, I cant imagine any real trail because it would have to cut through so many existing trails, which would suck. I really hate intersecting trails. Cant wait to see if my original prediction is correct.

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Yeah, I cant imagine any real trail because it would have to cut through so many existing trails, which would suck. I really hate intersecting trails. Cant wait to see if my original prediction is correct.

I still get a little freaked out sometimes going from lower switchback onto Main Street and then the shuttle..so much threading the needle. 

• Like 2

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I still get a little freaked out sometimes going from lower switchback onto Main Street and then the shuttle..so much threading the needle. 

Colliding with someone is probably my biggest fear. I like to do 50-60 down Cliffhanger which can be dicey because Bactrian is on the left and Nile Mile on the right (obligatory CB reference to maintain thread integrity).

35 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Someone on that comment string said they removed Julius Caesar to put in a parking lot for the new amenities up top. If so, new trail is probably just a replacement slightly down the hilk

Great comment, very clever. Glad you didn't get too Salty. 10/10

Edited by saltyant

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

We all know who you are. Everybody knows everybody, for the most part. No worries. If Doug hasn't glitter bombed you yet, you are likely safe. 

Thank Toast, I'll be sure to carry my glitter bomb repellent from now on.

Edited by saltyant
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Colliding with someone is probably my biggest fear. I like to do 50-60 down Cliffhanger which can be dicey because Bactrian is on the left and Nile Mile on the right (obligatory CB reference to maintain thread integrity).

I’d rather collide with a person than a tree. I collided with a kid in the liftline at Blue a few years ago.  I was skiing to the lift and some kid started skiing out of the liftline toward me and I clipped him with my shoulder..

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’d rather collide with a person than a tree. I collided with a kid in the liftline at Blue a few years ago.  I was skiing to the lift and some kid started skiing out of the liftline toward me and I clipped him with my shoulder..

Ouch. I'd rather collide with neither person nor tree.