Whiteface / Lake Placid 2019

RidgeRacer

2 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I see nothing wrong with a veggie burger.  Honestly, that looks delicious.  But again, i eat some weird stuff.  

Pretty jealous.  Looks like a great time.  

You can put all the things on a veggie burger from the cheeseburger in paradise song. Sometimes I want hummus and a mango margarita..the chips look good..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I love veggies. But a veggie burger is an abomination onto man.

was it one of those Beyond Meat burgers? I’ve heard good things about them from a few vegetarian friends. I’d never order one, but if someone tore me off a chunk I’d try one. 

Get over it. A good veggie burger is fine. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Damn. Didn't think my lunch would have been so controversial. It was really good and I didn't feel terrible afterward so it was a win. Now that I think about it, I just drove 5 and a half hours straight home and felt great the whole way. I have a feeling that if I got the bacon cheeseburger I would have had to stop somewhere. All the credit in the world to that veggie burger!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, enjoralas said:

I love veggies. But a veggie burger is an abomination onto man.

was it one of those Beyond Meat burgers? I’ve heard good things about them from a few vegetarian friends. I’d never order one, but if someone tore me off a chunk I’d try one. 

There really are some awesome veggie burgers. They’ve come a long way. Ridge, that was a great choice. 

• Like 3

looks tasty.

[mention=62]Schif[/mention] to me WF skis small. not vertically, of course, but it's not a very wide or expansive mtn.

Funny to see WF and "small" in the same sentence although I get what you're saying. For me I'll take the vert over the width any day. I like having multiple ways to ski 3k feet or more vert easily; unlike a place like Killington or even Gore where doing a true base to summit run is limited to one trail and basically an inconvenience. I also like standing at one base area, having basically 3 peaks to choose from then filtering back to that same area then choosing another part of the mountain from there. Matter of preference I guess.
  • Like 2