3:7.19,,,evening edition’’’lots of PASRs

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun night session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 635pm and it was in the mid 20s with light winds. In the house were Nastar Glenn, MBike Mike, Atomic Jeff, Johnny Law, PARidge, TP4, VTMark, Salty and probably some others I missed. 

I skied from about 655-845 I skied nightmare to dreamweaver once and razors the rest of the time. Conditions were top notch with a few slick spots around the Root rollers on dreamweaver. Was fun skiing amazing how I went from being tired and having a headache on the drive up to flying down the mountain and then drinking heady topper thanks to Nastar Glenn...temperatures dropped to around 20 degrees and they closed at 9 instead of 10...all in all was a fun night session. 

I’ll be back Saturday AM I don’t know if you’ve heard..no it’s not about the bird..yeah I know you’re thinking the bird is the word but no Saturday is when it’s gonna be really good..trust me..see everybody Saturday AM!!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Saltys uncle Eaf was also there. 

Salty ditched me after my last run. I was waiting for him to go up together again, but I guess he assumed that I'm parked in the valley and got lost somewhere waiting for the rest of you.

4 minutes ago, eaf said:

Salty ditched me after my last run. I was waiting for him to go up together again, but I guess he assumed that I'm parked in the valley and got lost somewhere waiting for the rest of you.

I took Falls and waited in the valley for 15 minutes.. thought you parked at the lower lot..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AtomicSkier said:

Razors was a fucking treat.  Get these amazing mid winter conditions while they last!  

Salty and I were admiring your moves on Razor from the lift...

- What an awesome pair of skis he has, said I.

- No, what an awesome skier he is, mumured Salty.

Now having slept on it, I tend think: "what awesome snow it was" 😀

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I took Falls and waited in the valley for 15 minutes.. thought you parked at the lower lot..

Before the turnstiles?? Wait, I thought you were following me. So I took the longer way down and missed you at the gates? My fault then.

Just now, eaf said:

Before the turnstiles?? Wait, I thought you were following me. So I took the longer way down and missed you at the gates? My fault then.

I took Falls so maybe we would meet at the same time. No big deal, I plan to ski all morning and afternoon tomorrow if you're around.

53 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Eaf if it makes you feel better Doug mentioned, verbally, that you were in the house last night.

Going to see if I can swing out for a late afternoon / early evening session today. To damn nice out.

I’ve missed you before when saying who’s in the Hiz-Ouse..be honored. 

12 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Got there a little after 8 thinking they closed at 10. I was incorrect. They closed at 9. A good hour of skiing though. Conditions were nice. Lot was fun.

i was trying to figure that out before i left yesterday, but got conflicted answers so just assumed 9.  i could have swore thurs, fri, and sat were til 10 most of this season