Colorado 4/3-4/7

PSUFrankenstein

Waiting at PHL airport now, plane boards around 6. Flying into Denver and then staying in Silverthorne.  My buddy from Steamboat is meeting me tomorrow and staying a few days.

Plan is Arapahoe basin tomorrow, Copper Friday, and Loveland Saturday. My Saturday night flight home got canceled so I'm staying in Denver Saturday night and heading home on a 9am flight Sunday.   

I'll try to post pics over the next few days and some reports...probably more pics when I get home as I tend to use my camera instead of the phone if I can 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Thanks, looking forward to it. I'm not looking forward to the late night drive from Denver to Silverthorne but at least traffic should be light 

If you got into Denver this time of day that drive would take an hour longer.  It’s an easy drive. Hour and a half max. 

Waiting at PHL airport now, plane boards around 6. Flying into Denver and then staying in Silverthorne.  My buddy from Steamboat is meeting me tomorrow and staying a few days.

Plan is Arapahoe basin tomorrow, Copper Friday, and Loveland Saturday. My Saturday night flight home got canceled so I'm staying in Denver Saturday night and heading home on a 9am flight Sunday.   

I'll try to post pics over the next few days and some reports...probably more pics when I get home as I tend to use my camera instead of the phone if I can 

Have a great trip Mr. Frankenstein!
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PSUFly said:

Damn I was just in PHL as well. Could have had a PASR beer together! Have a great trip - looking forward to the pics! 

25 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

So cool that you got some fishing time. Looks awesome!

Yeah I am gonna try to fish again for a bit later. I'm a total gaper when it comes to trout fishing but it was awesome just being out on the river first thing.

Dropped into the lower east wall just to the right of this picture.  Not too hard core compared to the other hike to stuff but the snow was great.

20190404_105807.jpg

• Like 4