Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

nah, all the photos I take have that. there is something wrong with the camera on my phone and I don't want to pay for a new phone.

That would make me insane and would probably buy a new phone the moment I noticed that. Go to Amazon or best buy and purchase yourself a nice unlocked device. Pixels have great cameras. Am I right@Shadows

4 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

That would make me insane and would probably buy a new phone the moment I noticed that. Go to Amazon or best buy and purchase yourself a nice unlocked device. Pixels have great cameras. Am I right@Shadows

Thanks for tagging Shadows.  I was wondering where he’s been and I know he’d love the spring conditions 

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Do it.. i Bought one last night...literally while sitting on the 6 pack. Current one is only 4 months old. I have a problem...I know.

My iPhone is three years old and still going strong.  Do you resell your old phones?  Also Biden will announce tonight that all Americans will be eligible for the vaccine by May 1

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Do it.. i Bought one last night...literally while sitting on the 6 pack. Current one is only 4 months old. I have a problem...I know.

All that extra money that isn't going to U2 tickets I guess

• Boner City 1

My iPhone is three years old and still going strong.  Do you resell your old phones?  Also Biden will announce tonight that all Americans will be eligible for the vaccine by May 1

3 years? I couldn't do it. Longest I go is a year. The phones are fine...usually in mint condition...but I just want something new. And yes I always sell them.

All that extra money that isn't going to U2 tickets I guess

Dude I wish. I miss live music. If the rumors of u2 bringing back the legendary AF Zoo TV tour next time they tour there's a very good chance I end up like Clark Griswold in Vegas vacation...maxing out all of his cards and shit. Lol
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Dude I wish. I miss live music. If the rumors of u2 bringing back the legendary AF Zoo TV tour next time they tour there's a very good chance I end up like Clark Griswold in Vegas vacation...maxing out all of his cards and shit. Lol

I have no idea what an AF Zoo TV is but I'll probably go see Jimmy Buffet next time he tours.