Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

I love this. It will finally give us a great look at what happens when there are no restrictions. Will there be a spike? Probably. How big will it be? Will it be the kind of thing that makes them want to lock back down? Or will it be a risk/reward for the people making their own informed decisions?  In the name of science I love this move. Viva Texas!

During the Black Plague houses were burned to the ground when infected inhabitants did not come out. Can we do that with texas if it all goes bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Boner City 1

During the Black Plague houses were burned to the ground when infected inhabitants did not come out. Can we do that with texas if it all goes bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Edinburg Scotland they bricked up a plague infested alley and left all the people inside to die.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

8800 fans allowed at Phillies games..I’m guessing they will charge more for tickets..doesn’t seem like that can be profitable. 

Another thing to keep in mind is tickets are transferable so I would not be surprised to see tickets being sold (outside of the organization) for a massive markup. 

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

And @theprogram4will tell you how to park for free. You just have to walk through Bloods, crips and Latin King territory  

I’m still pissed off about getting parking tickets the past 2 Phillies games I went to.  I’m convinced the Phillies contact the PPA and send them after us free parkers.  Never had issues in the same spots with flyers, sixers, or eagles games

I feel that lots of folks aren’t worried about COVID anymore. Walked into the ladies room this morning at Blue. There was at least 10 women in there, booting up. Some were not wearing masks. And the area right before you walk out the side door was packed with people booting up. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Same thing at the hospital, we’re crazy busy, people will wait for hours in the packed waiting room for some minor thing. 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Nice! Any idea how it went for Ryan?

He said it went grate! Rite Aid has their shit together. In and out in under 15 minutes. Everyone working was upbeat and in a good mood. Couple interesting characters hanging out like someone was going to drop a needle out of their back pocket though. Sounds like an episode of Chappelle.

got-anymore-of-5e7f433214.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think people will forego it because it’s effectiveness is less than Moderna and Pfizer. 

Wrong. J&J was tested under “real world conditions” aka plenty of mutations/large cohort in South Africa etc. as opposed to much earlier in the pandemic (remember Pfizer was approved in nov with database lock well before fall/winter spike).

When all is said and done all three vaccines should be pretty similar. Anyone who wants a vaccine but is holding out for the original two is an idiot
  • Like 2