Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

2 hours ago, mikes781 said:

I’m independent and have probably voted republican as much as democratic in my life but how people continued to rationalize this guys dribble is unbelievable. They will though. My wife watching the conference on her phone last night and when I overheard it I assume it was an SNL skit.

I'm independent as well because I can't stand the two party system.  It's just stupid and lazy so people can just say they're part of this party or that party and walk into a voting booth and pull the party lever, without every having really checked out any of the candidates.    I also love these people spouting off "Blue no matter who".  Yeah, that's really a great way to make a decision for the leader of the country, and people bitch that because I'm an independent and refuse to tow a party line, my vote doesn't count or that because I vote for someone else, it's a vote for Trump or whomever else, bull shit, whatever.  At least I can sleep at night knowing that I voted for whom I thought would be the best person to run the country and not because I'm associated with this party or that.

This year will be very interesting because neither candidate should be president in my opinion. I really can't understand how the DNC can push Biden as the best candidate there is for the Democratic party.    I honestly believe that the Democratic party doesn't want to win the election so that Trump will be re-elected and then they can bitch, moan and point fingers at him and the Republican party for getting nothing done and destroying everything they want pushed through.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3,047 new cases in jersey bringing total positives to 103,036. So curve is still flat. Union county positive rate is now 1 out of every 50.

Good news is hospital discharge rate higher than new admittance. Southern counties starting to light up.

Head epidemiologist warning folks not to inject/ingest cleaning agents...

• Like 1