Sal Tlay Ka Siti 2021 - (Salt Lake City, UT)

skiincy

17 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@skiincyhas it been 50 days?  I thought more like 40 Bahahahaha 

I spent some days in denver not skiing and built a custom built-in banquette seating at my brother & future SIL.. I need to write a post about that in arts & crafts

16” at Alta Bird... been en route for the past hour. It’s a perder day here (if I can get to the snow)

Opensnow was calling for 4-6” with potential for more in LCC, which I was still pumped for. Instead, woke up to a lil gift from the snow gods.

F916F67A-77DE-4FD8-8A8C-CDAA10CCA9B7.thumb.png.9ba7c143abcf7315fec589fa6c8b9122.png

sounds like they’re doing avalanche mitigation. 💣 hopefully will get moving soon 

A5C58797-7008-4219-BAAC-8FC95ADD38FD.thumb.png.f4383756772e5beead7d5da3cd468ed6.png

Edited by skiincy
  • Like 1
  • Boner City 1

2 hours ago, skiincy said:

I spent some days in denver not skiing and built a custom built-in banquette seating at my brother & future SIL.. I need to write a post about that in arts & crafts

Steezy but I remember seeing you at Blue 49 days ago lol. Hey I’m in sales so I embellish stuff 🙂

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Steezy but I remember seeing you at Blue 49 days ago lol. Hey I’m in sales so I embellish stuff 🙂

Your memory is insane. And you’re right. I left december 19 so technically 42 days 

annnnd still waiting

3AB56979-738E-427B-AEC7-A02928415B90.thumb.jpeg.9655bfc6e5f53a20dd52bee533e884ae.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, skiincy said:

Your memory is insane. And you’re right. I left december 19 so technically 42 days 

annnnd still waiting

3AB56979-738E-427B-AEC7-A02928415B90.thumb.jpeg.9655bfc6e5f53a20dd52bee533e884ae.jpeg

Always nice to be in front of the line.  I’m looking forward to your report. I remember everything although my short term memory is pretty bad. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 4:35 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nancy did you make it home??  I saw in FB stories earlier today you were in western PA...get ready for Blue this weekend!!!

Ah! Just saw this. I’m catching up from a few days of not checking PASR. 

I’m home in Pennsylvania.. made it back on Sunday afternoon. I love the adventure life but I’ve really missed my home and the simple comforts. ❤️

I have a few posts to do for SLC about pizza and Mexican places I’ve tried. Been meaning to post them for a while now 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Ah! Just saw this. I’m catching up from a few days of not checking PASR. 

I’m home in Pennsylvania.. made it back on Sunday afternoon. I love the adventure life but I’ve really missed my home and the simple comforts. ❤️

I have a few posts to do for SLC about pizza and Mexican places I’ve tried. Been meaning to post them for a while now 🤦🏼‍♀️

I sort of envy you that you have a backlog of PASR posts to read.  The only time I have a backlog of PASR posts to read is if I take a three hour long nap.  Enjoy the afterglow of your skifari and thanks for posting updates from your Rocky Mountain journey!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The only time I have a backlog of PASR posts to read is if I take a three hour long nap.

This one time when Atomic Skier banned me for no reason, I didn't go on PASR at all for a whole week. Longest stretch since I joined this site. I bet when bike riding season starts Atomic Skier and I will be best bros again

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

9 hours ago, skiincy said:

I’m home in Pennsylvania.. made it back on Sunday afternoon. I love the adventure life but I’ve really missed my home and the simple comforts.

I know that feeling. After my 3 week tour of the west in 2017, I realized that long term living in a van life wouldnt be for me. I too enjoy coming home after a trip and having my routine back.

Edited by saltyant